What he has to do

(hello my mutants, well look at me updating the next day, but this one short ,usally deed at this point and thinking why am I writing three books at once, jk I love doing this as a hobby)

We got in to aprils who had photos and bit of paper on her wall "hey guys, come in quick" we all went to her living room and I was now standing in front of the wall. Here was photos of the foot, shredder, karai and... (y/n) "whats this?" I asked april, she nodded before standing in front of us and explaining "so the foot haven't been really been around since mutants came out but... ever since this girls came, they've been active. Ive seen them taking people off the streets, most homeless but they're going... and fast" I then lean in the the photos, it was her but why would she be a big thing.

Raph then spoke up "leo, something on yer mind that ye'd like tae share" I closed my eyes and took a breath " I don't know much. I've only fought her... but we talked at the fight tonight. she well trained, said she was a weapon but she might be just a back up plan" I tried to stick up for her but in a way, I don't even know anything about her.

April must of felt the tenstion as she then moved on "yeah, well the foot was also seen with these containers and I reconised them" she pulled out a photo of huge machines and containers "how do you reconise them?" donnie asked but she then took out a old video camera and playied the video. It was her when she was a kid, she was in her fathers lab, we then saw us "hey dudes thats us!" mikey shouted but I hushed him.

We contiuded to watch as she then paused "there" she pointed to the same machines in the back "wait, you dont thing they're-" I asked but donnie butted in "yeah... they're gonna recreate the mutagen. Who knows what could happen if the get it right" we all looked to each other "wow wow, guys we cant just jump in, we need to make sure" april said but raph then threw his arms up "well I don't think there baking cookies with it. We need to take them out" as always punch first ask questions later.

I shook my head, I wasnt about t risk everyone's life for a theory "its so risky. We don't know what they have or where they're set up. We could end up in trouble" I explamed, both mikey and donnie nodded whilst raph looked at me with confusition "are you serious leo. " he growled, I went to answer but he cut me off "FINE THEN.... hows about this, that girl that you seem to be into, get info off her" he came closer.

My eyes widened "what, how am I meant to do that?" I was shocked that raph would even suggest "get to her. Look leo we need this, plus shes a foot soilder, THE ENEMY" he stated, I glared at him but I knew he was right. If sshredder was plannng something, we had t stop it, but I said to (y/n) that I wasnt using her. I sighed as I nodded "fine... ill try and get her alone next time we meet" I wasnt happy with my desiction, but its for my family.

(ohh noooo, what ever will happen.... haha I'm only messing. the next chapter will be up tomorrow at some point. The tension rises, I do hope you liked this and I have decided to not go with the idea to connect them all haha, yous made that clear lol)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share