Prove it

(hello my mutants, so it Christmas time. I'm so happy cuz I'm getting some useful stuff this year and I'm acting like a total kid again. what about you guys, you excited?, what you guys doing this Christmas) 

you were in your room for rest of the day, you looked to the time to see it was 19:28. you knew you couldn't stay in this room forever plus you were getting hungry. You got up and lean on the door to listen, you heard nothing but that didn't mean they weren't around.

You decided to open the door to see it yourself, you opened the door to see the living room. Everyone was there eating something you hadn't seen before, you went to close the door again but Donnie must of spotted you "(y/n)!" he shouted to you.

You turned around to see everyone looking to you "yes?" you said as you ran your hands through your hair. You looked to leo "why don't you come sit with us?" he said as he patted the seat next to him, you looked to the spot but shook your head "i'm not hungry" you stated as you turned to go in your room, you were almost in when you looked back "thank you, for the offer" you then closed the door behind you.

You sat back on the bed and placed your head in your hands. You felt like a total idiot, you walked out clearly wanting something and just walked back in like you were stupid "why, are you acting like this?" you asked yourself. You sat there but little did you know that leo was outside your door, he knocked on the door "hey (y/n), can I come in?" you lifted your head as you walked to the door and opened it a little "what do you want?" you said through the little space.

You looked down to see him holding a plate with three triangles "i brought you some pizza. You haven't been eating a lot" he smiled to you but you could see he was worried.

You wait a second before opening the door for him to come in "you didn't have to do that" you sat down on the bed as he placed the plate next to you "i wanted too... Listen, I need to ask you something" he said as he kneeled in front of you.

The was a pause before you nodded for him to go on "you've been closed off, when ever we get close to you, you seem to retreat." you raised your eyebrow "that wasn't a question" you pointed out, leo smirked before coming closer "fine. My question is, why do you keep yourself closed off, having we proved that you can trust us?" he was so close to your face now, you could feel his breath and you got lost in his eyes.

Your heart began to beat faster, he was doing this to you, making you feel like this. You placed your hand on his shell "l-leo" you stuttered, he smirked but in that second you quickly grabbed the plate and slipped away from him. He turned to you in confusion but you left the room and walked to the living room, you sat next to donnie and began to nibble on the 'pizza'.

Leo came in and seemed pissed off at you, you looked to the floor as the rest chatted. You Finnish your fist piece but you didn't really want the rest, you pushed the plate away from you and sat there in silent "hey duddette, you gonna Finnish that?" mikey called to you, you shook your head and gave him the go to. He went to pick up your plate "NO, she hasn't been eating a lot, she needs it more that you" leo called him out making mikey stop "i said I didn't want it" you whispered but no one seemed to hear you except donnie "leo's right (y/n), you need to get your streght up" you looked to donnie "i am strong, I dont need this" you snapped as you looked away "oh really?" you heard a deeper voice say "raphael?" splinter warned.

You stood up "ill prove it. Who's the best fighter out of you" you said to the brothers, they all looked each other, raph stood up along with leo. You looked to both of them, you walked to the dojo "when you figure it out, come and get me" you said as you walked into the dojo to wait.