I want to help

(hello my mutants, sorry for not updating for so long. I was so focused on my Tumblr and writing stuff for that and the days just went like that. but I did it and its up and thank you for not hating me)

RAPH POV

we made a plan up, so far it was going good, we would make a call to the cops to have our back and send a swat in, they owe us. We would the sneek in and take up anyone who hasnt gone off to the cops, since it was a big place we would have to slip up to find (y/n). so far so good but then i got a call.

when I saw it was kri i walked out the room before i answered "hey, whats up?" she doesnt really call me randomly "let me help." my eyes widened, kristen sounded serious "what?... no it's way to dangerous.. how'd ya even-" she then cut me off "donnie told me since he knew you wouldnt. Look i aint about to sit aside and not help." i sighed "no and thats-" i didnt get to finnish as she began to shout "LISTEN HERE, i aint the silly girl in a warehouse you met years ago. Ive grown since then, (y/n) and i never got to bond and i hate that. So im coming, i just need you to have my back" i stood there in silence, thinking over what she said.

I tighted my grip on the phone as i took a breath "FINE, but you listen to everything i say. I swear if you get hurt-" once again she didnt let me finnish "i wont... you'll be there. i'll be over in 10" she then hung up but i still held the phone up.

LEO POV

now we had a plan, we could g get (y/n) "hey leo... look kri wants to help" raph suddenly said as he came to me "WHAT?.. NO WAY RAPH" i shouted, kristen could get hurt, what was he thinking "look fearless, she said she wanted to do it. I tried to tell her no but..." he stopped but i sighed "raph, this is a rescue misstion. I cant be trying to look for (y/n) AND worry about kristen!" i went up to him but he just huffed "then you tell her. Shes on her fucking way" i could hear the anger but i ignored him as i turned away "fine" was all i said.

So i waited for kristen, she was just a few minutes but then i heard her coming in "hey kristen. Look i get you wanna help but- woe" i stoped when i saw her in full black gear with a black baseball bat. Her hair was back in a pony tail and she had something on her belt on the right side "thanks. Now when are we leave?" she said as she walked by me. I was shocked, this wasnt the colourful, happy kristen i know "umm, a we are going soon, look kristen i cant let you go" she then stopped and turned to me. I swear she looked scary as hell "leo... you are letting me go. Now run over the plan, raph said i need to stick next to him" she stood infront of the blueprints we had out with her arms crossed, waiting for me to explain.

So i did, i was hoping she would have second thoughs but she didnt back down, she nodded as i point out where she and raph would go. She then hmmed as she looked at it, i rased an eyebrow "what?" she looked to me "why is no one covering that way" she pointed to a corador that was leading towards the fornt "thats leads to the main entrance, that where most of the foot will head to" i wasnt sure why she pointed that ou "well, wouldnt it be helpful if someone was there to let you know if soldiers where heading back or hold them back to give you time." she had a point but "no. You arent trained and they are. You'd have no chance" she then smirked "thats why i have these bad boys" she tapped her bat and the thing on her right, she took it out to show "A tazer" she nodded as she placed it back in.

I took a breath "fine, but as soon as you feel or know you are going to need back up. You get raph, okay" i nodded to her, she nodded before looking down "this will work, right?" she seemed worried, so was i. Raph came in as he told us that donnie was ready, april had notified the police and they were on the way "lets move" i shouted as we went to the truck.