She needs you

(Hello my mutants, so I'm ill. like, I was in hospital and I was passing out quite a lot. it was scary stuff, i've never being in hospital so being took away in an ambulance and into a hospital over night... really scared me. but I'm fine and I'm here, hopeful I don't go back In)

Donnies pov

we waited for (Y/n) to say something, she updated that the systum had be updated and that she didnt reconize it. That sentence alone got me nervous, she was trained in fighting and combat... hacking and IT work, not so much.

Leo stood behind me as we waited for her to report back or just... say something. Raph came up now and growled "shes taking ages. she's in there, why isn't (Y/N) opening the doors?!" leo sighed as he delt with raph "like (y/n) said. She doesn't reconize the systum, she can't exactly press every botton and hope one works". Leos way of explaining seemed to just anger Raph even more.

While they were "talking", i could slightly hear something coming through the radio "GUYS GUYS SHH" i press the headphones closer to my ears as i listen. It was (Y/n) but she sounded... different "i found the labs controls, ive shut down the systum but yous better hurt, theres a timer till the alarm will go off. The doors are being unlocked now" she didnt sound happy, she just had a low one tone voice. Something happened, i turn to the others "she did it. But we have a set amount of time before the alarm goes off" i took off the head set and stood up, taking my weapon with me.

Leo gave me a glace before looking to the radio "is (Y/n) okay?" i took a deep breath before placing a hand on his shoulder "go find her. Me and raph can go to the labs" with that said, i looked over to raph, nodding to him and running to the egde of the roof, jumping off with raph.

LEO POV

Don just told me to go to her, i felt a slight shift in my guts, did she ask me to come to her, was something wrong, had something not gone to plan!?. i was quick to jump off the roof and land on ground perfectly before rushing off to the side of shredders place. The doors were unlocked now but i still need to be careful, i had this place memorized by this point.

I could see raph heading in with donnie. I knew they'd be fine, but this isn't how we planed this, (Y/n) was suppose to meet us half way, but now we need to slit up. Still this will work, i'll just have to move fast.

I climbed the side of the building, taking a window that lead to the hallway, if i go right, i can get to the control room in 5 miuntes, that is, if theres no enemies in the way. Still, it was (y/n) if she needed me, ill get to her, she did great so far, she might be shaked up with being back here.

I pulled open the windows and slowly crept into the hallway, no soliders around yet, but some will come around soon. I sticked to th shadows, running throught the halls, stopping behind tables, listening out for movements.

Nearly there, just around the corner and then- but then i seen someone coming around the corner, i knew her "(y/n)?" i stood up and went to her side "leo" her eyes looking into mine, her face was pale, eyes glassy like she was holding tears in "leo, i- i" her arms went around my neck, i didnt need her to explain. All i needed was to get her and the rest out of here "its okay. Come on" i picked her up and started to head back the way.

(Y/n) clinged to me, burying her face into my neck. What got her like this?, i couldn't see her cluching an injuries, did she get hurt and is just hiding it? Did someone say something. I was worried, but it'll all be over soon "dont worry (y/n). Everythings going to be okay" i comforted her.

We were nearly at the wondow, just a few more "NOT SO FAST!" i heard a voice, but soon my foot caught of something, i tripped but i place my arm out to caugh me whilst the other held (Y/n) "leo!" she yelped. I grunnted as i placed her down and turned around.

There stood karai with a whip, that was wrapped around my ankle "karai" i growled as i stood up. Soon the hall started to show more foot soliders "leonardo. Nice of you to hand yourselves over, much easier" karai, then pulled the whip, pulling my foot forward making me lose balance for a moment "KARAI!.... leave him" i heard (Y/n) yell.

(y/n) stoodinfront of me, with her foot on the whip "ohhh, so you arent brain washes. So that mean you really were just going to kill me, how nice to know" karai glared to (Y/n), wanting nothing that for her to be dead. Karai clicke dher fingers, with in seconds (y/n) was being held down by three men, and seven were hold me down "(Y/N)! NO" i punched my way to stand up. I could hear her, she was fighting but stuggling to win. Dammit where were the others!. I fought off the sloiders that were attacking me but with (Y/n) on my mind, i found it hard to focus.

Then i heard it, the scream, (Y/n)s scream. I looked to where it came from, to see.... her down, with one of the men holding a shock stick "NO!" i yelled as i pushed my way through, trying to get to her, i have to save her, protect her. But with the many soliders, i couldnt, i was failing, i was kicked in the knee, causing me to fall down. The thing that took me down was the final hit in the face with the end of a gun, i was down, i failed her.

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH FOR TEH CLIFF HANGERS, IM LIKE ADDICTED TO THEM)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share