Truly loved you

(HELLO MY MUTANTS, guess what........ IM SICK, again. I don't know what the hell is up with me but I keep catching all these bugs and it doing my nut in. anyway, here the chapter and since I'm off not well for tomorrow, I might write a little more at some point soon)

you sat there as the girl cleaned and wrapped your wounds, you sighed as she went to your neck "are you alright miss?" she asked, you giggled but stopped when your ribbs started to hurt "... please, call me (y/n)... whats your name?" you asked as you tipped your head up.

The girl looked to you and then to your neck "...melissa , melissa cara" she said as she went on to fix up your neck "hmmm, how come you havent heard of you?" you asked trying to make converstion. She sighed as he went to her med kit again "im sure you heard about the last nurse being... let go. Im the replacement, not by choice" she said as she retured back to my neck.

She finnished that as she stood in front of you "i saw that you flintched when you laughed. May i see your stomach?" she said as she gesterged to your tshirt, you nodded as you laid down and lifted your tshirt to your chest"so you're quite new?..." you asked as she pressed her hands along your stomach. You hissed as she pressed right on a spot that karai kick you, hard. Melissa pulled away "s-sorry" you looked to her, she seemed a little scared "calm down, i cant even breath without feeling sore" you said.

Melissa looked at your stomach as you just laid there, suddenly you thought of something "so, do you treat anyone else?" you asked her but she stood up "umm, yeah... there was a guy. He was really hurt...you.. knew him" your eyes widened "zero?.... was his name zero?" you asked as you sat up slowly. She backed up as you sat up straight "y-yes... he – he talked about.... you alot" you stopped as you felt the tears build up.

You looked away as you tried to calm yourself "im not sure if im stepping over the line but... he truly loved you" she stepped forward to you but you just began to cry, her words tipped you over. You placed your hands over your face "h-he l-loved me?, i n-never realised t-this. Oh god" suddenly there was a hand on your shoulder, you looked to see melissa sitting next to you "he knew that you didnt return his feeling, he came to terms with it. I only spoke to him 3 or 4 times, he-" she seemed like she was trying to make you feel better but you stopped her.

The room fell silent, but you tilted your head up "is... is he still... alive?" you were sure of the answer but you just had to make sure, that if there was a chance you could just talk to him one last time "... im so sorry, h-he didnt make it. I saw them take him out of his cell, (y/n) i can't imagine what your feeling" she said as she kept her hand on your shoulder. You sat there, you could pull a sentance together, you now knew that zero was gone.

Melissa stood up and grabbed her med kit "i'll be back to see your wounds tomorrow, try and sleep" she said before walking to the door. She felt the room leaving you to think, you still couldnt talk.

You brought your legs up to your chest, you weeped as you thought of yuki and zero. Both dear friends of yours, both dead. You couldnt help but feel pure guilt, it was like a a dark cold pity in your stomach that was slowly growing, it was eating you from the inside and now you knew, if karai and shredder didnt kill you, then this would do it.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share