Lies

(hello my mutants, so my Jason todd/red hood book and my sabretooth book aren't really getting a lot of views. so I was wondering if any of yous have friend that like xmen or dc, cuz I'm worried that they'll not be viewed a lot and I really love those charaters)

TIME SKIP

you finally made it to shredders palace, you pulled up to the gate and got out, guards ran at you holding up guns "stop right-" he stopped as he saw your face "w- where's m-y... father" you said shaky as you hopped forward, The guards helped you to walk and took you to shredder.

You were right outside his throne room door, you nodded to the guard holding you, letting his know you could walk yourself now. You threw open the doors to see shredder on his throne "daughter... you live" he simply said, you began to walk forward but kneeled to him when you were right in front. You then stood up "who said I was dead... was it karai?" you asked but you already knew the answer.

Shredder stood up and walked towards you, he looked to your leg which you were hovering off the ground slightly, he then looked to you "she told me... the turtle known as Leonardo, knocked you unconscious and pushed you into the sea" his voice went more dark and he seemed angry "well she was mistake, karai-" suddenly the doors were threw open, zero and karai entered.

Zero looked to you with wide eyes "(y-y/n).... how?" he asked, he couldn't believe what was in front of him. Even though its only been an hour or so, you could see his eyes were red, he's been crying. Karai stepped forward "father i-" she cut off by shredder "SILENCE... you have said quite enough" he then turn back to you and placed his hand under your chin, he looked to you face, seeing if you had more injures but his touch made you sick.

You stood back "tell me.. what really happened at the docks?" he looked down on you. You looked to karai, you were full of anger, enough to tear her apart, she betrayed you without blinking. You properly looked at her to see she had her head down with a scared look, your stomach ached.

At that moment you had and idea,now you could tell the truth about how karai was out to kill you, or "... I was helping karai fight off leonardo... when I tried to take him down, he hit me over the head... I lost my balance and fell in... to karai, it must of looked like he meant it, he didn't" you said as you stood tall.

At the corner of your eye you could see karai face, she looked surprised and confused, shredder looked to karai and back to you "how do you know that he didn't intend to?" shredder moved closer, clearly wanting to know "Because... He's the one who saved me" you said which made shredders eyes widened, he didn't say anything but his eyes showed anger. He looked to zero "take her to med bay" you soon felt an arm around you waist and your arm going over a should "yes, master shredder" zero answered.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share