Bring her to me

(MERRY CHRISTMAS MY MUTANTS, I bring you a chapter but you wouldn't like the ending. I swear I didn't want to do this but this is how I wanted to go but didn't realise that id update it so close to Christmas. loves youssss..... don't hurt mehh)

LEOS POV

we were almost done with patrol but Donnie said there was activity again "do you think its shredder" I asked donnie. He shook his head "im not to sure" he whispered, he looked on his watch and hacked into the cameras. We all looked to see foot soilders around but we could se karai or shredder "strange, do you want to check it out?" donnie said as he turn off his watch, something didnt feel right about this.

We headed toward the dock to take on the foot. I looked to the other and mikey seemed a little off, I don't blame him, he was almost killed but them. I healed back and ran beside him "you okay little bro?" I asked him, he was in a trance but soon looked to be "hehe, i'm do good bro" I knew he was lying but I didn't want to make him more nervous. I staid close to him till we got to the docks.

We jumped over the fences and up to the storage units, we came to the area where the foot where last seen, but they werent there "what?... b-but they were just here" donnie said as he tapped into more cameras. I looked around as I jumped down to look at the unit they were at, it was a red one and the first thing I realise was that the lock and chains hadn't been broken, it hadn't been touched "GUYS, lets move out" I said as I turned back.

Suddenly bright lights turned on blinding us "not so fast leo" karai's voice rang out, I covered my eyes as I tried to gain some sight. The lights were soon turned off and now I could kinda see "now that I have your attention. I have a deal I want to make with you freaks" karai said as I found her standing in front of us. We were surrounded by a lot of foot soldiers, more than we could take on "what deal?!" raph growled as he looked around him.

Karai smirked as she raised her sword, she began to circle us "i am willing to give you and you brother... riches, a serum to make you human, a better life. All you have to do, is hand over (y/n)" I looked to her as I glared at her, how can she even think that I would give her up. I didn't answer, I only stood tall to her "okay... so I kinda guess that wouldn't sway you so how about this. Give me the girl or you end up with one less brother" she held up the sword to donnie throat making me turn to her holding up my hands "WE DONT KNOW WHERE SHE IS" I shouted as looked to donnie. It was a huge leap to take but I wasn't about to watch my brother die.

She rolled her eyes as she took away the sword "don't talk so much bullshit. I left her on that roof with serious injures. What do you expect me to think, she got up and walked off?" she then pointed the sword to raph this time "all I asked is for her. The daughter of your most hated enemy" she pressed it harder on him making my breath hitch "Karai, I swear I don't know-" she swiped the sword away and took it to mikey now "ILL ASK ONCE MORE. Now you saw me last time with this one, I was going to kill him. SO NO MORE LIES, or this one comes with us" she had the most evil smile on her face as she saw the colour drain from my face.

I looked to mikey to see him take a breath "we dont know where she is" he whispered, karai looked down to him as she became angry "fine... then you will fine her. UNTIL THEN, ill just keep this one" she clicked her fingers as the foot came in. Me, don, raph all ran at mikey to stop them from taking them, mikey tried to get away but they zapped him causing him to yell out "STOP THIS KARAI" I yelled at her as I was being held back "bring (y/n) to the labs and you can have him back" she said over her shoulder and them walked away. We punched our way through the foot but more just coming at us, we heard a van drive off and one by one, the foot began to vanish, I was on the ground at I processed what just happened, my brother is gone and the only way I could get him back was giving up (y/n).

(TOLD YOU YOU WOULDNT LIKE IT, IM SO SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME)

PLEASE

.

VOTE

.

COMMENT

.

SHARE