Even if you hate me

(HEY MY MUTANTS SO I HAVE A LITTLE FAVOUR TO ASK. okay so I have a friend who has a few TMNT books out, I'm a fan of all of them, she has more coming but she asking if any of yous are into tmnt yaoi could your go to her coming soon book and go to the last page to request a pair. her name is Krisense , I love her books so much so check those out too please.)

(Y/N) POV

you sat with him for what seemed like only miuntes but when you looked to the time, hours had pasted. You sighed as you placed your head on the bed "this has gotten mess zero, with you , yuki and.... that plan" you sat up as you looked to zeros mostionless body. He still wasnt awake, was this normal, you woke up ages ago, why wasnt he.

You hadnt talked this full time, it might have been the shock trying to settle down but now or later you would have to face this. You werent sure he could hear you but then again, he might not want to listen to you "zero... i need to know how much you knew. I need you to wake up, to be here with me... i need you back here" he still didnt respond.

You shook your head as you stood up "even if you hate me, even if you wish me out of this world.. i wont leave you ever again. The guys will help... please.... zero" still nothing, you understood that he might not of hear any of that but you believed he did, that he heard every word.

Suddely you heard the door open, you turned to see donnie standing there "just checking up on him... hey are you okay?" he asked, you turned away as you realised you were crying "y-yeah.. um i – i was just talking... to zero... hey um i need to talk to leo, do you know where he is?" you stood up but donnie just looked to you "y-yeah, hes in the dojo meditating" you looked to donnie. he was so kind, to help you and zero "thank you...so much" you said but he knew it was for more than just take "no problem" he smiled as he gave you a nodd, you walked to the door and he began to check up on zero.

You slowly made your way to he dojo but then you stopped when you heard the tv behind you. It sounded like a game over sound followed by a growl of frustration, you could reconize that voice anywhere, it was the turtle that you have come to know as one of your best friend, young mikey. You turned away and made your way to the living room to see what he was up to.

When you got there you were faced with him groaning at the failed game in front of him, you thought of the last moment you two share, it was when you gave yourself up to shredder. You remembered the injures he had, how hurt he was in such a sort time space. Even tho you were told it wasnt your fault, you had to take some responcability "hey mikey" you finally spoke up, he looked up to see you and a smile grew on his face "heyy (y/n)" he scotched over and patted the space, clearly exited to see you.

You walked over and sat next to him, leaning on his shoulder as you hugged him, you didnt speak or anything. The two of you just sat there as you hugged him but he just had his arm around you, yous staied there for a while before you spoke up "i'm sorry you got hurt" mikey let out a small laugh "why, it wasnt your fault. Besides, im fine, nothing can stop the amazing mikey" he said a he did a dramatic pose.

You giggled as you sat up and watched him "very funny... but... im glad you're okay" he smile before bringing you in for another hug "im happy you are okay too... " he then looked back "is your friend okay?" he asked, god he was so caring. You just shrugged your shoulders, you didnt know "he hasnt woke up... im scared he wont-" suddenly mikey took your hand "hey, he'll make it through... you shouldnt get yourself so stressed." he then leaned on you as you laughed.

Mikey knew just how to make you feel better, even if it was just for a little while "now, wanna help me beat this level" he said as he pointed to the screen, you thought about it but decide it was time "... later, i need to talk to everyone.... come on" you got up and pulled him up too "about what??" he asked as he walked with you "i remember some stuff. Plus i know what shredder is planing" your voice turned serious as you walked to the dojo to get leo.

(PLEASE CHECK OUT Krisense SHE AMAZING)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share