Should of been her

(Hello my mutants, so that's me OFF FOR CHRISTMAS.... for two weeks. but ill make it last haha. so I wrote this when I got home. I d have a question, since I'm sorta half way though this, who should I do next. I did raph and this is leo, so its either Donnie boy or MC mikey)

KARAIS POV

its been weeks since last saw (y/n). I left her on that roof to die but when I went back to get her body, she was gone. I would be surprised if the freaks took her in, after all little miss goodie good is still the daughter of shredder. A lot has change since she's left, in a way, shredder has became more cold and heartless since her disappearance. He has order numerous searches for his daughter but all came back empty.

I stood in the middle of throne room awaiting for shredders orders. He stood at the window as he gazed out "you cant find her?" he finally spoke, he wasn't looking at me but i still kept her distance "i checked everywhere for her-" he turned as he threw a vase, I dodged it in time "CLEARLY NOT. IF YOU DID THEN YOU WOULD OF FOUND HER. NOW GET OUT THERE AND FIND HER NOW!" he shouted making me take a few steps back.

I looked at him as i saw his eye widened with anger "y-yes sir" I said as I quickly left the room. I didn't close the door as I staid close to the door, I saw one of the doctors we had come into the room "shredder sir, the experiment has had a break through. We can move on to the next stage" he confirmed. Shredder sighed as he turned to the window "i need two subjects, both are currently unavailable at this moment" shredder clenched his fist as he said it.

I stepped away from the door as I made my way to the cells. I have been this way too many times, I went to see zero went he was first took, then.... the toucher started. I couldn't believe (y/n) just left him behind, he screamed and said her name along with yuki's over and over again. That is until he didn't get up, it was three days ago, he just went down and didn't get back up.

I arrived at his cell, the door was open and there was a trail mark of blood leaving the cell, when I looked in the cell all I could see was his blood, marks on the wall and some trays of rotten food. I held my nose as I turned away, it was a horrible sight.

I was friends with zero when we were little but he then met (y/n), he took a more interest in her, along with yuki. She was friends with everyone but her and (y/n) were really close. I hated it, I hated her, she ruined everything and no look what's she did to zero. She deserves the rot in that jail, it shouldn't have been zero.

I then heard some soilder's coming my way, the wee whipping blood off heir hands "you two,come with me" I said as I walked passed them "we're going to look for the lost princess" I said as I grabbed a sword from the weapons rack and a small knife, slipping it into my boot.

The men all suited up and headed to the vans. I went to the front one as I thought of where to look, I haven't seen the turtles at all, I knew a way to get them out. I turned to the driver "go to the docks, we need to lure out the freaks" I smiled as the van started up and drove out.

please comment who you think I should do next and please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share