weakness

(hello my mutants, so suicide squad comes out in December 13 and it no that long but me being me, I'm crying cuz I want to see it again)

You got up ladders and popped open the lid, there wasn't anyone around so you lifted in completely. Once you were out you called your car around, they were there with in 2 minutes "where were you, shredder was looking for you" the driver said, he was a different one for the one that drove you here "i was out for a walk, now drive" you ordered before looking out the window, you had no time to wasn't, you needed to come up with a plan or else zeros life will meet its end.

They drove you home quite quickly, you saw that karai was at the front door waiting "perfect" you growled. The car stopped and you got out before the guy could open it "report" she said but you just crossed your arms "didn't find anything" you then pushed past her and walked towards your room. You could hear karai following you but you ignored her.

You reached your room and went to the bathroom to change "dammit (y/n), i'm trying to help you" she yelled and banged her fist on the bathroom door. You didn't answer so karai waited for you to come out, it took a while but after placing your hair in a bun, you opened the door.

Karai was leaning on the wall with her arms cross, he glared at you but you just walked by her "okay now I don't get you. You want to help zero but refuse to do anything to actually help him?" she went on as you strapped on your boots but you then sighed "i have an idea... but I need your help" you said to her.

You looked up to see her smile, she kneeled down as you spoke "i need to know how to get to the turtles. A weakness or something?" she thought about it "the human girl, April O'neil" you shook your head "i refuse to hurt a human" karai growled before thinking it over again "well... if I had to guess, id say it would be each other but we tried that. It DOESNT work" she stated as she walked away "i can do it" you whispered but she heard you, loud and clear.

TIME SKIP

the foot were spread across the roofs as you and karai waited in shadows "you know zero asked from you" karai said as she played with her nails. You ignored her as you looked around, she continued on "he asked me if shredder touched you but I told him he never... What's your relationship with him?" you looked over your shoulder to her, but just huffed "fine don't tell me. He seems to have strong feeling towards you. I mean hes half dead and still worries that you might be upset about-" you then held up your hand as you saw a foot ninja give a signal, you waited as more began to move in and soon you got up and looked to karai "you coming or are you just gonna stand there all night" you hopped off the building on to the next one and began to run toward the foot ninjas.

You got there to see just three of the turtles, the one known as Donatello wasn't there. The rest were back to back with they're weapons out ready to fight but karai jumped in and you followed her. Their eyes were on you two now and only one seemed to be happy "what do you want now, huh?" the red one grunted at you.

You smirked under your mask as he still didn't realise it was you in the sewers. You drew your sword before walking forward "i want to speak with your brother, leonardo... if this is okay with you?" you asked, the red one was shocked but gritted his teeth "HELL NO. I ain't let you near him again" he shouted in your face, a few ninjas came to your side but you held up your hand. You looked to them as you stepped back but as soon as you were out of reach, you then made a hand signal sending the ninjas to not only attack but to separate.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share