Regret our love?

(HEY MY MUTANTS, I'm so sorry this took so long. i've been so busy lately but heres the chapter and I have to say. I was aiming to have this done in 60 pages like the raph book but I'm not so sure ill be able to do that... oh well, please enjoy)

(Y/N) POV

You sat there for what seemed like hours, feeling the comferting pats from leo and mikey. Theyre were there for you but, you werent exactly there at all.

Your mind seemed to shut down, however you didnt stay long like this before being shouted on "(y/n)!!..... hey you okay?" it was leo, he was kneeled infront of you and held your shoulders.

You shook your head and rubbed your eyes "y-yeah....you know what... no, no i am not" there was no reason to pretend that you're fine when its clear that you arent. Leo nodded, he stood there for a moment "do you want to go for a walk?" he asked as he took your hand, you thought about it ' yes, you did actully' you stood up a held on to leos hand, he walked along side you.

Leo lead the way while you curled into his side "if i hadnt been so selfish... maybe he wouldnt of got hurt" you blamed yourself fully for all of this, zero, mikey and even kri. Suddenly leo turned to you "stop, you couldnt of known what would happened" he held your face and placed his forehead on yours "leo?.... d-do... you ever regret meeting me?" you thought about how it started, the simlpiest thing, one kiss.

Leos stepped back, his eyes widened "(y/n)... w-why would you- no, never" he cupped my face, he looked hurt. It wasnt a rediclous though, his life was completely fine until you came along "leo... i see it. Your family see it. Im bringing so much danger to your family, i-if i had just staied away from you-" suddenly his lips smashed into your, probebly to get you to shut up.

He pulled away " i dont regret kissing you that night... i dont regret taking you in... i will never regret... i loving you" you looked into those pure blue eyes, they were tired but still full of exitment, you gave a smal smile as you let out more tears. "i love you too... i dont want any of you to get hurt" your arms wrapping around him neck bringing him closer. He buried his head into the crook of your neck, taking in your scent, it was going to be hard, you knew this but being able to know that he loves you and that he always will, makes you feel a little bit better.

THIRD POV

so (y/n) and leo talked, they cleared up the bad thoughts running throught their heads. Just walking and talking, it felt good to finally talk, that (y/n) didnt have to contain the stress and fears haunting her. Leo talked about his fear of the future, how they would do, if the foot would ever stop coming after her.

Whilst back at the lair, donnie was able to stableize zero, he was resting now, whilst donnie took a moment to take a breath. He sat outside the lad as he leaned on the wall, donnie hadnt had time to stop, taking care of mikey then kri and now zero, he was in need of a good rest himself "hey donnie, wow you dont look to good" donnie was surprised to hear the voice of april.

He looked up to see her and casey, no suprise that hes with her too. Donnie stood up striaght "hey april, casey. Yeah, i-i just helpped out zero... (y/n)s friend." she looked at donnie funny, she went to the dor and pulled it open.

She stood there for a few second before turning, her face was pale "you mean to tell me that that girl in the photos is here... who is she, why didnt any of yous tell me, i have a phone ya know?" donnie closed his eyes as he sighed, with all thats happened, no one ever phoned april.

Donnie looked to them both as he arm stretched out, pointing towards the couch "well, looks like i have alot to get yous caught up on... you might want to sit down" casey looked in the room "wow what the hell happened to-" i shhed him "ill tell yous everything... just let me sit, please" donnie was tired and flouding him with questions just made his head hurt to much.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share