Just have to see (question at end)

(HELLO MY MUTANTS, so I decided to update cuz all day, I have just been writing so that I wont go on my phone. I DONT WANT ANY SPOILERS FOR THE WALKING DEAD, so I'm being good and updating a bit early, please enjoy)

You were shocked but for some reason you kissed back. You felt his hand place on your hips, you were enjoying it but then hear you a voice in your head 'YOU FOOL' it was shredders voice.

You stopped kissing and pushed off him, crawling back away for him "hey... im sorry-" he tried to apologies but you cut him off "DONT, I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. TRYING TO GET IN MY HEAD, MAKE ME TELL YOU EVERYTHING... well, I ain't that easy to fool" you picked up you sword and walked off "wait, that's not what I was doing" but you didn't listen to him.

You walked away but you heard him coming up behind you, you turned to swing your sword at him but he block you and threw the sword aside, he pushed you against a wall "listen to me. I wasn't trying to trick you, that kiss was me... no plan was made" his face was so close to yours, you could feel his hot breaths and when he spoke you got a shiver down your spine.

He was still waiting for your reply but you looked away "i get it, i'm the enemy..." he slightly let go of you and went to step away "..wait.." you finally spoke up, he turned to you but was took by surprise when you pulled him in and smashed your lips on his again.

He wrapped his arms around your waist will you kept your hand on his shoulders. You kissed back and soon pulled away for a breath, but you need to make sure of something "do not speak of this to anyone, Leonardo" you warned him, he looked at you and nodded "leo, call me leo" he spoke as he brush some hair out of your face.

You then push him back gentally "well... leo, I suggest we dont do that EVER again..." you smiled but looked away so leo wouldn't see but then you felt leo grab your hand " (y/n)... i'll do as you say, if you truly mean that" leo turned you but you saw his face was hoping you wouldn't stop this "we'll just have to see. Until next time... leo" you took your weapon and flipped off the building, disappearing into the night.

LEOS POV

I just stood there as she jumped and disappeared 'wow, shes so...' I couldn't find a perfect word to describe her, she was so talented yet funny and beautiful. I was gazing out when I remembered why we came out here.

I slide my swords back into theirs sheaths and ran toward where I left them. I jumped the building and found them waiting for me "hey is everyone ok?" I asked but Raph just huffed and looked away, while Donnie came over "yeah we're all okay, the foot ran off. What happened with you?" I smirked before shaking my head "nothing, we should get to aprils quickly" I avoided the question and only briefly answered.

Mikey smiled as he went on about april being his 'angelcakes', I wasn't really listen as he ran over to april's. I then saw Raph looking at me "what?" I asked but he just growled "you were with that girl again, weren't ya?" he seemed pissed but I wasn't taking it "yeah, so?" he shook his head and walked off, mumbling something under his breath.

(ohh someones in a mood. OKAY QUESTION TIME, DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONNECT THE BOOK TOGETHER BUT JUST GIVE THE GIRFRIENDS OF THE OTHERS A RANDOM NAME. please comment what you thing but raphs girlfriend is the only one i've done so far and id have to name her after a good friend on this cuz we support each other on this)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share