Some questions

(hello my mutants, so heres a we update, I was busy with stuff around valentines day. I was challenged to make a look that related to valentines day and well.... its gore that's all you need to know. its on my Instagram Jammy-Jar if you wanna see it, hope you enjoy this.)

LEO POV

we got out of there without a fuss, it was weird, wouldnt shredder send the foot after us. Thats why i decide we couldn't take them to the lair, to risky and not to meanstion both were on kill mode, it was for both our and their safety. So we took them to a second location, it in the tunels we found as kids. It was a good bit away from home but better safe than sorry, even though i kept say sorry to (y/n for doing this.

Raph was helping me with chaining them up to pipes but he then had to go take care of kristen. She wasnt badly injured but it still needed tending too. So i staid with the two to watch them, i sat across from them, i looked at (y/n). Her hair was messy and she looked a little pale but she still looked so beautiful,  i couldnt believe that she attacked us. I knew that gas was the reason... but what was it?, was that what shredder was up to. It somehow messes with the mind... theres no way (y/n) would hurt us, i trust her.

I then started to listen to (y/n)'s breths, it sounded as if it was sore to breath. I hated that she was chained up and clearly in pain, donnie was already in the lab testing the stuff the guy gave me, i was hoping that he was telling the truth, then again, he did try to kill donnie. i looked away, knowing that if i look at her anylonger, i might end up to emotionaly drawen.

Suddenlly i heard a deep moan, i looked to see the guys moving, he still had the mask on, i havent got around to taking it off yet. I got up and drew out my sword, he shook his hand as he meant to move his hand, realising he's chained up "what- you... LET ME GO AND MAYBE ILL GIVE YOU A QUICK DEATH" he saw me and started to yell at me. It was weird, he wanted me to help (y/n), basically gave me a chance to live but... now it was like it never happened.

I held the sword up "answer my questions first" i said not listening to his threat. He tutted as he started to try and get free "dont bother, you arent going anywhere. So just co-operate" i then kneeled down "i won't betray my master" he snaped, there it is again, as if what he couldnt remember what he did.

 I tilted my head "but you helped me. You gave me a liquid that would help (Y/n)" i then nodded to (y/n). he looked over but then growled "help her. She has disowned the foot clan and master shredder. She is a foolish girl" his voice grew dark as he spoke but i then held my sword closer to his neck "watch your mouth" i gritted my teeth, im letting my emostions get to me.

He then looked to me "do what you must... i wont talk" his head looked down "shredders useing you... i just want to know what he's up to. What was the gas in (y/n)?" i needed to know these things, it would help to speed things up, to help (y/n) and protect the people of new york.

The guy slowly lifted his head as he laughed "haha y-you haha... c-care for her?... haha, she has the heart of the l-leader... smart" he laughed but i glared at him "whats that supost to mean?" he then shrugged, i could tell he had a smug look on his face. I then looked to (y/n) "she isnt one of you any more, shredder did something to her... maybe you too" i then remembered about the mask "speak of which... who are you?" the guy tilted his head, he stayed silent as if he was thinking but he shook his head "I-it doesn't matter!" he said as he turned away.

The way he said that, the pause... he.. doesnt know. there was only one way to find out then, I got up as i went to take his mask off "what are you doing.. get back... DON'T TOUCH ME" he yelled as he tried to move away but i soon grabbed a hold of the mask and pulled it off, i soon saw who it was, wait what?.

(ANDDDD CLIFFHANGER. now I'm sure some of you guys have a guess who it might be or whatever, but please DONT COMMENT WHO YOU THINK IT IS, if you have a guess then just say I THINK I KNOW or something. thanks you babies)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share

.

 AND DONT SAY WHO IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!