Meditation

(hello my mutants, I'm here to bring an update. BUT THAT ISNT ALL, so if you've read my raph x reader book then you'll get this but if not then you wouldn't. i've had a few messages and comments that the character 'Daryl Tait' and leo. Basically some people want it as an actually ship and asked me to write a book about then and what was going on with them during my Raphael book. I wouldn't do it the now, IF I did it, that's only cuz my baba's mikey and Donnie don't have their books yet and they need done first.so what do you guys think???)

Soon the VICTORY sigh came on screen making Leo and Mikey yell in success, you clapped your hands making them look to you "you want a shot?" Leo asked as he went to give you the remote your heart leaped as you weren't paying attention "i didn't really understand what you were doing" you admitted. Mikey then caught your attention "it's really simple. You do this and that and-" that was the most you got before he really got into it and went to fast for you to follow.

After "explaining" the controls he turned to you and smiled "yeah... sure" you said as you slowly took the remote off Leo "you don't have to play if you don't want too" Leo said but you just rolled your eyes before facing the screen, Mikey choose your character "junkrat" interesting name?.

You were the only one playing so you had their full attention. The timer counted down and soon you were off, you walked around and then Mikey and Leo started to shout out what you should do, it was a little stressful but one thing about being trained all your life, you had such a good memory.

After that round you didn't do well but Mikey said you get use to it the more you play. You nodded, leo then leaned a little towards you "for a first time, you did really well" he was leaning in a little to near you. you suddenly felt to close to the both "this has been... different but I think i'll go mediate, alone" you stood up and walked off to the dojo without another word "oh okay.. shout if.. you need.. anything" Leo called out but got quieter the more he spoke.

You entered the dojo to see a mat and a weapons rack. You sighed as you sat in the centre of the room and criss crossed your legs "(sigh)... clear mind, slow breathing... concentration" you said to yourself. You got comfy before closing your eyes.

You though of nothing, cleared your mind but your shoulder kept hurting. You shock it off and tried to ignore it, you tried again and this time it seemed to work but only for a short time. You suddenly got images of zero and Yuki, their bodies and their screams echoing in your head.

Your eyes shot open as a hand landed on your shoulder, you looked to see who it was, thinking it would be Leo or Mikey... possibly Donnie but no. To your surprise, it was Raph, you blinked but then realised that you were crying "w-what do you want... you want to yell at me some more" you said as you wiped away your tears "actually, miss (y/n). we heard you crying" you jumped at the voice, you looked to see their master, splinter.

You looked away before getting up "sorry, I just got distracted. Ill return to y room now" you went to move toward the door "nonsense, we came to see if were alright" splinter said as he walked to you. You fouled your arms as you looked away "you feel uncomfortable?... possibly exposed. You close yourself off, like when you were playing games with my sons, you pulled away... because you felt too open to them... am I right?" he placed his hand on your pulling it away, as if to get you to open up.

You looked to him before smirking, you looked to Raph but soon took a step back "if you want me to leave, then I will" you stated but splinter sighed "...you know, you are very much like my son.. Raphael" as soon as he said it, both you and raphs head snapped up "excuse me?" you said as you glared at raph "it may sound odd, but both of you close yourselves off,That if you let people in... you will get hurt" you staid silent as you let that sink in but you shook your head "i...i- I should go" you walked to the door quickly leaving and heading to the room you had be sleeping in.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share