Won't leave you

(HELLO MY MUTANTS, I am so happy to say that I have started my next lot of books. I cant believe it how much support all my books have, yeah some have more than other but I am proud of all of them. SORRY IM BEING SO CHEESY)

RAPH POV

she didnt reconize him at first or she didnt want it to be him, but once she full saw his face "z-zero" i heard her say, her voice sounded sore, like she was gonna start crying. I stayed just incase but (y/n) didnt move "(y/n)?" she was just standing there.

Thats when i realised, her full body was waved side to side. I quickly ran to her side and grabbed her "okay, you need ta sit down" she didnt answer or even react, i think shes went into shock. I waved my hand in front of her face, she blinked and looked to me "w-what... how is.. he alive?" i could see the teas starting to build. I looked to zero and back to her "shredder didnt kill him... donnie thinks that he wiped away some memories and injected him with that syrum..." her face became pale as i explained, i couldnt know how she was feeling.

Suddenly tears started to fall down her cheecks "h-he was alive... t-this full ti-time." i wasnt sure what to do, i aint the best at this stuff. I placed my hand on her shoulder "hey.. ye didnt know. Ye cangt blame yerself, it was shredders doing" (y/n) looked up to me, i know it wa gonna make her feel any better but she cant blame herself.

When she started to cry more, i began to panic but to my relef, i felt a hand on my shell "its okay raph" i turned to see leo standing there, i stood up and nodded to him "shes pretty upset with it. I told her about it but i didnt go into to much detail." i briefly told him, i walked to the door bu turned to see leo taking (y/n) into his arms "shh it okay love. We'll get through this, i'll be right beside you" she held on to him as she cried out. I sighed as i could see those two deeply in love, it was nice... i think i'd like that.

LEO POV

i held her close to my chest as she cried out, i knew this was hard for her. She told me about how close her a zero were and i saw how badly the death was on her, so to then tell her he wasnt dead. That all that time when she cried for his death, he was actually alive and being experamented on, its quite a punch to take.

(y/n)s cries stared to die down but she stared to gasp for air "i should of made sure. I should of tried to save him" she said as she covered her face. My eyes widened as i pulled her hands away and held them "you didnt know. You did what you thought was right, shredder did thi sto get to you, but zeros here, alive. You can now make up for it." her eyes looked deep into mine, she didnt see anything but her guilt was still there "w-what if... he doesnt forgive me" she then looked over my shoulder and then back to me.

I wasnt sure what to say but i knew that she needed me to say something. I sighed as i hugged her "he gave me the cure... he was worried that you got hurt. So i believe that given time, he will" it was all i could say, i cant promise her that it will be okay, yet i cant say it wont.

Suddenly she stood up and grabbed my hand "leo, I have t-to tell you s-something..." she was getting upset again, I knew that there was a lot she probable remember but right now, she needs to focus on zero.

I shook my head "love, think of zero right now. we'll talk later" I kissed her forehead as I stood up. she walked over slowly to the end of the bed, she looked to zero and i could tell she was starting to cry again.

(y/n) let go of my hand as she went to his side, taking his hand she sat beside "zero... i-its me, (y/n). i..." she stopped to take a moment to calm herself before contiunting "im so sorry... for leaving you, but im here now... and i wont leave you ever again" she brought his hand to her lips as she kissed it. I went to her side "donnie will take care of him... he'll be okay" i told her, she nodded her head and I took that as the right time to walked to the door, to give them some time alone.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share