Raph vs (y/n)

LEO POV

I watched as (y/n) walk to the dojo but as soon as she was out of sight I turned to raph "raph, let me go. You'll actually hurt her" I asked but he shook his head "she wants the strongest, that's me. Plus I ain't a fight if ya hold back" he turned and walked to the dojo. I started to follow trying to catch him before he got to the door.

I was a second to late as he opened the door, I stumbled in making both of them turn "oh couldn't decide?" she asked with a emotionless face "nah, fearless here is just worried ya might get hurt" raph mocked making me turn red, I looked away. Donnie and Mikey walked in and sat down at the side while master splinter went to the centre of the room "Raphael... (y/n), this is a no weapon fight. The first person to be pinned down for 5 seconds will lose" he explained.

I leaned on the wall, my eyes glued to (y/n). I was worried that she'd get hurt but in a way, it'll show her that she does need help. She's became paler as she been here, I need her to realise that she isn't okay that she's ill.

Master splinter steps back and shouts the word to start the fight. Raph is the first to make a move, heading straight to her, she doesn't move and I felt my heart in my throat but at the last second, she jumps up and over raph, kicking his back in mid jump. Raph stumbles and growls "okay, I was gonna go easy but now" he runs to her again throwing punches, each one I thought was gonna hit her but she seems to dough them all.

After raph seemed to get fed up, he swung his leg around , (y/n) seemed to be took by surprise as she jumped a little late and trip a little. Donnie moved forward but I held up my hand "she's okay" I said to him. (y/n) jumped behind raph and made him move around. I only now realised that raph has tried laying a hit on her and had no success but she hasn't even tried.

(y/n) then stood still, like she saw something. Raph didnt notice and ran straight to her, she wasn't paying attention, she was looking off to the right "(y/n) MOVE!" I yelled, she shook her head and kneeled down in time before raph to her down.

She took the chance to take his leg and trip him up, he fell forward, face first. (y/n) stood on his shell and pinned his arm back and counted 1. raph struggled to get out of grip 2. his face became filled with rage 3. his breathing became quicker 4- suddenly raph's hand was let go and like lightning , raph hit (y/n), sending her to the wall "(y/n)!!!" I yelled.

I went to go to her but a cane came to my chest "this is her fight Leonardo" master splinter said, I bit my lip to contain my words. I looked to her to see shes up, her hair is in front of her face but suddenly flipped her hair and ran to raph. She was so fast as she elbowed raph in the chin and kneed him in the side. Raph yelled out as he fell to the floor, he clucked his side as (y/n) stood as the side taking deep breaths.

Raph went to get up but (y/n) turned to face him, giving his a death glare, she looked different. Raph raised his hands "i give up" he says but then got up and walked to her "ya know what, ya ain't that-" suddenly she pinned him on his back and sat on his chest, it reminded me of our time on the roof. There was a pause before she blew away the hair in her face "you're not so bad yourself" she smirked before getting up followed by raph. I was glad that she wasn't hurt and that raph didn't take it to far, but wait ARE THEY FRIENDS NOW.