Take me

(hello my mutants. so I have a really sore head and I tried really hard on this and I hope yous like it. sorry if there mistakes or anything, I tried to concentrate on it but I had to go to sleep half way through.... sorry)

Karai signalled a foot solider to hold you down "fine then. If you won't do it" she waked over to the orange turtle lifting his head up, making him face me "AHHH" he cried out. The other three started to thrash and scream out the name mikey, they screamed to leave him alone.

Your heart started to beat faster as you listen to they brothers scream out. Imagines and memories of yuki started to pop into your head and her words 'Every life is important, so always stand up and protect the ones who need it'.

Karai held the sword to mikeys neck, he began to cry as he knew he was going to die "aww look, hes crying" karai teased which made his brothers more angry "LET HIM GO YOU BITCH, OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF" raphael shouted out. Mikey then started to hyperventilate from the fear of the blade against his throat. The purple one shouted "please.... please, dont do this... he's our little brother p-please karai d-don't. we'll do anything" he stutter as he begged her to let him go, you could hear that he meant it, he was breaking at the sight of his little brother.

You looked to leo and he just stared at the scene in front of him, he looked like he was in shock. His breathing quickened as his head fell slightly "take me..." was all he said, your eyes widened, you couldnt believe what he was saying "please karai... if shredder wants revenge.......TAKE ME!" he cried out.

You looked to karai to see what she was doing, she had a shocked face, but she then sighed "you're all..... so pathetic, you know that?" she smiled as she then lifted the sword to strike down on mikey.

 Everything seemed to go slow, the brother screamed out to theyre brother, suddenly you hear a voice "(y/n)~" you felt a ray of energy from no where. You broke free from the foot solider and ran to karai. The turles seemed to follow you as they also fought back. karai slightly stopped her arm but you pushed her back away from mikey as he fell to the floor.

You and karai fought out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING. HELPING THE ENEMY, TRATOUR" she got on top of you and stabbed to sword into your shoulder "AHHHHH" You screamed out, you then kicked her off and slowly tried to take out the sword whilst screaming in pain.

You got up to see karai glaring at you "i knew it... I knew you were weak, how can you possibly be the daughter of shredder" she snarled, you then swung you sword as you tried to take down karai but she punched you in the gut and kicked you down. She placed her foot in your shoulder pressing down on it "ohh look, you like a little bug under my boot" she smirked but you started to faze in and out of consensus.

You soon heard foot steps which made karai scatter off leaving you there, you tried to get up but you just fell back down. You felt an arm grip around you but you shuffled away from it, you didn't know who it was but you know that now you had no one by your side anymore. You held your shoulder "hey, it's me. Down worry, we'll get you some help" it was leo, you were surprised that he was being so kind to you. He tried again to pick you up and this time you let him.

He held you close as he walked away, you could hear his brothers talking and yelling but you didn't stay awake that long, before you knew it you blacked out and the last thing you saw was leo's face.

(ohhh ahhhhh, being held by leo (blush) so kawaii. any way I'm heading to ned. my head is way to sore right now. goodnight)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share