Kristen

(hello my mutants, so I'm alive and feeling so much better, so heres another chapter for yous but I have something to say. the charater that is being introduced in the chapter is a good friend of mine and she supported me though my Raphael book. Krisense is such and awesome person and a fantastic writer, I love here mutant town book)

you went to sleep but it felt like seconds before being woken by laughter. It sounded like a female, you were confused but then thought it was they're friend April o'neil "RAPHAEL, PUT ME DOWN" the female shouted. You got curious so you slowly got out the bed, taking the IV with you of course. You made your way to the door and pulled it slight open.

You were met with a bigger room with even more stuff in iy, it looked nice but your eyes were caught by Raphael with a female over his shoulder "ain't gonna happen. Ya called my sai's forks again" you looked to the female and you could clearly see she wasn't April o'neil "RAPH PLEASEEEEEE. ALL THE BLOOD IS RUSHING TO MY HEAD" she banged her fists against him shell as she screamed at him "fine then... but ya gotta say it" he teased "ahhhh..... fine... (mumbles)" she was to quite to hear but raph then said "i cant hear ya" he held on to her legs and began to let her slip "AHHH, OKAYYYY. RAPH IS THE GREATEST AND IM SORRY FOR CALLING YOUR SAIS FORKS....please don't drop me.." raph then pulled her back you and placed her back down.

She swayed a little before falling but raph caught her "wow, you okay?" he asked sounding worried but she then nodded before punching him arm "you're so dead... once I get my balance" she giggled which made him smile. You stood there wondering if they were a couple or not.

You soon felt a little dizzy and before you knew it, you lost balance and fell down, taking that damn stand with you. You were on the ground clucking your should because of the way you fell back and soon the door swung open, just missing you.

You looked up to see Donnie, he quickly lifted you up and placed you back on the bed. You sat up and looked up to see Raphael at the door way with the girl, he had his arm in the way of her as if to protect her.

You looked away as Donnie checked you shoulder before looking to you "what happened?" he asked you. You looked to Raphael and the girl "i heard something but it was just those two" you growled at them but Raphael just stood in front of her "ya better check ya attitude. We helped ya, if it wasn't for use ya'd be dead" he snapped back making you sit back.

Donnie sighed before getting up "well your shoulder was damaged badly but please... try to get one of us to help you get up... next time" he smiled to you before going past Raphael.

You were then left with him and the girl "look if you had a problem with me coming here. Why didn't you stop leo-" suddenly Raphael turned and gave you a frighting look "I DID. I wanted to leave you there but leo was set on saving yer life" .

suddenly the girl came into view again, she glared at raph "raph, enough!... she saved your brother, so hows about you thank her" raphael huffed before crossing his arm's. she turned to you and smiled "hey, i'm Kristen-" she went to walk over but Raphael stopped her buy grabbing her arm bringing her back to his side "i don't think your boyfriend likes me very much" you smirked but they both laughed "oh no we aren't dating" she giggled, Raphael just nuged her before turning "come on, better get ya home" he says as he walked out dragging her with him.

You waited a little before you knew they were gone, you got up but decided to leave the IV this time, you pulled out the pin before moving to the door. You opened it to see an empty room. You took the chance to move out and see if you could leave, you looked around but you could see a way out. You finally came across a huge down the same as yours but you saw a silhouette of one of the turtles. You went to the door and pulled back sightly to reveal leo, you saw that he was training with his katana's, you gazed at him as he moved as one with the sword, you weren't sure how long you watched but you cant lie, you enjoyed watching him.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share