I miss her

(hello my mutants so I typed like mad this morning and now have three pages worth, so here it is, hope you enjoy it and if you have any question, feel free the pm me)

you were I the hall walking towards the throne room. Zero wasnt to far behind but you just wanted to see shredder.

You soon came to the huge doors and zero met up with you "geez, if I didn't already know how much you hate your father. I'd think that you wanted to see him" zero jokes but you didn't reply, he glanced over to you before sighing.

The door opened to reveal a dark room with a weapon rack ant each side and a fighting mat in the middle. You and zero walked towards the throne and kneeled down in front of it "master shredder" you and zero both said, yous waited before hearing foot steps "zero.... daughter, rise" shredder commanded.

You stood up, you were faced with your father now. The man who left you and now he asked for your help, you had every right to kick his ass right now but you had to stay calm. Shredder looked into your eyes before to zero "has she improved?" he asked, you bit your tongue to stop you for snapping at him "yes master shredder. Shes trained every day since you've been gone, I believe (y/n) is ready" he said as he stood strong but a giggle could be heard at the other side of the room "oh please, she has nothing on me" karai stepped out of the shadows, shes changed, her hair had pink in it and she looked tiny.

You fully turned to her "Karai, you look... different" you had your hand on your hip a you looked her up and down. Karai growled as she tried to go for you.

You heard shredder shout "ENOUGH.... you will BOTH be on the mission to distroy the turtles " he said, your eyes squinted as you heard him"turtles?... oh god, the great karai can't handle some turtles. how imbarassing" you laughed as karai glowered "if this is the first your hearing of the turtles, then you haven't read the files yet... have you" she shot right back to you.

You went to go for her but zero held your shoulder "don't" he simply said, you took a breath before smirking "then please, tell me about these...turtles" shredder walked to karai before whispering something to her "as you wish" was all karai said before walking to me "i'll tell you everything I know but you should rest, go" she ordered which struck a nerve, you turned and whispered under your breath "i can see you're still a bitch" you knew karai heard you but that was the point.

You got to your room and saw there wasnt much, a bed, desk and a yoga mat in the corner "oh great" you said as you settled in. you weren't really expecting much, wasnt like you were royalty or anything.

A few miuntes later zero came in, he's room was across from yours "hey, you awake" he asked , you were in bed but you turned to him "yeah..." you answered.

Zero was your, you knew that but the fact that he could only be a friend in private made you angry but you didn't take it out on him, he had orders and so did you "man, she's a total bitch" he said as he sat on the bed " yeah, shes always been like that, well I think" you were looking out the window to show the city. Zero looked to "its different from japan" he said with a sad voice "yeah, not sure if I like it" you answered, you also took his hand and held it "zero, do you miss her?" you asked. he looked away but answered "every day" you nodded as you sat up and hugged him. it had been three years since his baby sister died, you can still remember getting the new and how zero broke down, but in a way he looked at you as a sister too, he was lucky to have you but now you needed him.

(okay so I like to make random characters but in my last tmnt fanfic I had a guy named daryl and everyone loved him. so heres zero..... I don't have a last name yet but ill get there lol)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share