Sleepless nights

(sorry my mutants that ive not updated in a while. I was in a huge argument with my college class, but we've sorted stuff out now. SO HERES YOUR CHAPTER)

THIRD PERSON POV

you had to get started with your plan but how, he might catch on what your doing, he might not want to trust you. Then you thought of how he kissed you, it was gentle, kind. You blushed at the thought, it was your fist kiss but this wasn't important, you had to save zero. You knew tomorrow you would have to go out to find them, some how gain there trust.

You took off your uniform and put on a vest with shorts, you might not sleep well tonight, so you went to the bathroom to get your sleeping pills to help. You walked in to see tour reflection in the mirror, you had a red cheek from the slap, it seemed slightly purple to 'this might bursae' you sighed before taking your pills, they were herbal ones so they tasted horrible.

You went to your bed and got under the covers, you faced the window and looked out to the city, you thought of what shredder might do to zero, what he might be doing to him. Tears began to fall, you couldnt help but feel trapped, shredder has you and zero, it made you sick. You cried into the pillow, you felt horrible.

AT THE LAIR

leo and his brothers got home and quickly went their separate ways, raph went to his room, donnie to his lab, mikey to the couch to play his games, leo went to splinter to fill him in on tonights partrol.

Leo was still upset with the plan his brothers put him up to, how could he agree to such a thing. Leo entered splinters room and kneeled infronyt of his "my son, what is the matter?" leo looked up and sighed "i met the girl again... her names (y/n)... she seems to play a part in shredders plan" he informed him, he nodded before hmming "then why do you seem so... down, Leonardo?" leo looked away before speaking "i seem to be the only one to get close to her... raph and the others... they want me to get information for her... but shes so different from them, shes..." leo couldn't go on, he was confused about the full thing.

Splinter nodded before placing a hand on his shoulder "my son, you are only 22 years only, you life has only began. If this (y/n) is wanting to rip away from shredders side... I see no reason why you should help her" leo looked up to him with a happy smile but then he thought of something "but rapheal, he doesn't want anything to do with them." leo told splinter.

Splinter stroked his beard "i will speak to him in the morning, for now leonardo, go get some rest" leo stood up and bowed "thank you sensei" he then headed to his room feeling less stressed.

All though when he entered the room, thoughts of (y/n) fluded his mind, he thought your face, your eyes, the way your lips felt. He layied in bed and just thought of your voice, it sent shivers down his spin, he remembered your last words to him "we'll just have to see. Until next time... leo" he smiled, he liked the way you said his name. He rolled over but couldn't fall asleep, you kept him up, the thought of you was to much to let him sleep.