what happened to her?

(omg guys I have huge news. so I write these fan fics and I really enjoy this but..... I'm going to be writing my own fiction fantasy book. i've been working on it for a while and hopefull I can get it published some day YEEEEEEKKKK)

THIRD POV

leo got up and grabbed his katannas and kept his eyes on the mask guy, raph and donnie took on shredder "kri, GET (Y/N)" leo shouted. kristen nodded as she ran to the tank and opened the door "(y/n)?" there was still some smoke in the tank so kristen put her sleeve over her mouth to filter the gas"(y/n), its kristen. We need to go now" kristen went to (y/n)s side as she took her shoulder and shook it. (y/n) was laying on her side, kri couldn't see if she was in pain or hurt, she looked unconscious "(y/n)? wake up please-" suddenly kristen jumped back as (y/n) shot up fast, it was as if she just woke up or something.

She looked to kristen but there was no emotion on her face "(y/n)... w-whats happened?" kristen asked as she looked at her but donnie then shout "GUYS WE GOTTA GO" donnie had changed places with leo and now was fighting the mask guy. Leo and raph were having a hard time to stay up, shredder was beating them, we were running out of luck, so its now or never. Kristen looked to (y/n) "come on" she grabbed her hand and ran out the tank but (y/n) pulled away making Kristen stop in her tracks.

Kristen looked to her "what are you doing. WE NEED TO LEAVE" (y/n) then stepped back. Suddenly shredder punched leo and raph down "she won't be leaving. That gas is used to create soldiers and that's exactly what she is." shredder went to (y/n) but kristen went in front of her "STAY AWAY FROM HER" shredder smirked as he raised his hand and hit kristen knocking her out of his way "KRI!" raph yelled as he went to her side, she held her shoulder as tears fell. Shredder just laughs as he went to (y/n) "tell me (y/n)... who do you serve?" her head was low but it then rised, leo now saw that it wasnt her, it looked like her, but didnt as well.

She looked to everyone but it seemed as if see was looking through them "you, master shredder" this wasnt you speaking, leo saw a glimps of pain in your eyes even if it was for a second, he still saw it "good... now you turtles have been in the way for to long now" shredder turned and went to leave "kill them" was all he said making you and the mask guy get into a stance, the mask guy handed over a dagger to (y/n), leo gritted his teeth "no... (y/n) we're your friends... y-you dont want to do this" kristen said, she was being held by raph.

The mask guy went first and went to take on donnie first "LEO" donnie shouted, he wasn'ts sure what to do, (y/n) started to walk to leo as she held the dagger tight "(y/n) its me leo- you can fight this, please-" he stopped talking when she ran to him and started toswing the dagger at him "(Y/n), FIGHT IT. SHREDDER DOESNT CONTROL YOU, REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU" he kept jumping back and douging her throws. He didn't want to hurt her so he tried to get threw to her, somehow snap her out of this, remind.

Suddenly the mask guy knocked down donnie and took out his dagger "DONNIE!" leo shouted as he ran over, he knock the guy off him and into the wall, knocking him out. Donnie looked beat "l-leo, we need to retreat" he said, i was about to answer but suddenly leo was stricked on the back, when he looked up to see (y/n) there, she had the dagger out, leos eyes widened.

Raph got up and took (y/n) by suprise, he wrapped his arms around her trapping her "AHHHHH" she screamed out, raph loosened his grip thinking he was hurting her but then she looked over her shoulder to him. She gripped on to the dagger and force her hand out of his grip and sliced his arm "SHIT" he yelled but didn't let her go. She then went to stab him again but he grabbed her arm in time.

He then looked away "im sorry" was all he said before knocking her out by head butting her. Her head fell back, she was out as she dropped the dagger, raph held her as his face look guility. Leo helped donnie up and went to raph "i'll take her. You help kristen. Donnie" leo handed over the blue liquid in a tube "whats that?" donnie asked but leo just shook his head "i dont know. Thats why we're taking him. Hes the one who gave it to me. I have some questions" donnie nodded as he went and picked up the guy.

The mission was successful but it wasnts done, there was questions to be answered and (y/n) needed help. Leo was going to make sure that she was okay and find out what shredder was up too, raph was gouing to take care of kri and help with making the mask guy talk, donnie was going to see what exacly was wrong with (y/n) what shredder done and what was in the tube.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share