Don't leave her

(HELLO MY MUTANTS, I haven't written since LAST YEAR.... okay ill just leave. no but seriously, how was it for you guys, huh?. did you stay up or did you fall asleep like I did haha. )

MIKEYS POV

I wasn't sure what was happening, I can remember being taking and my bro yelling for me. For there it was a blur, you know they didn't waste time on beating me up. I could take it but damn they could hit hard, I guess after all we done, they would be a little be angry. I tried to be strong, just like Raph told me to be, I showed on fear but they started to laugh at me, called me a freak.

It wasn't long before they took me to a couple of roofs. I saw (Y/N), she was crying, I tired to call for her but on of the guy punched me, knocking me to the ground again, I still tried to get to her, she my best friend, I had to save her, where are my bro's?.

She looked to the guy in front of her as she spoke, I couldn't hear but I saw him taking out cuffs as he put them on her, then I was being picked up "you're free to go now, freak" the guys laughed as the dropped me in front of (y/n), they took something off me. I couldn't move, everything hurt so much, I heard her talking saying Donnie's name and to be quick.

I then heard something drop and a small voice "i so sorry" it was (y/n), wait why is she sorry, no, please tell me my brothers are just around the corner and are going to save her. I finally lifted my head to see no one there, I saw my t phone but I didn't care "(y/n)?.... duddette, w-where- ouch.. are you?" I tried to get up but my arms were still stinging from the cuts.

I stood up but my legs started to shake under me "you.... give HER BACK" I fell down as I yelled out, I don't know how that would of worked out but I couldn't let them take her. I was only gone for 4 hours or something and look at me.

I sat on the edge of he roof as I let the breeze past me, I held my arm as I started to cry out. I wasn't sure how long I was there but I soon held someone landing next to me "oh god, MIKEY" It was Raph, he ran to my side as he looked over me"you okay bro?" he said but I held Donnie and Leo come in "ye, t-takes more to take down- ahh... MC Mikey" I tried to get up but my legs gave out "wow, don't worry Mikey. We'll take care of you" Leo said as he help me up "what ... what about (y/n)?" I asked, he must have a plan, heeds to save her. Leo looked away as he took a breath "lets get you to a hospital first" he said as he tried to helped me to walk.

I looked him up and down as I pulled away, I almost fell but donnie caught me "NO, tell me right... tell me y-you're going to go get her..please leo" I begged him, I was hoping that he did have a plan. Leo looked to me as he took a breath, he took me into a hug "... I wont stop till I have her. I just need to make sure your okay, she did it for you" I could hear the tears starting to build as he spoke. He help on to me as I hugged back "we'll get her back" raph said as he patted leos back.

I pulled away as I looked to donnie, he gave a sad smile "lets get going" he held me up as we walked to the nearest hospital that could help mutants. I was so worried about (y/n), what they might do to her, that they would do worse to her that they did on me.

(grrrrr, I really want to make this as long as the raph one but I feel like ive rushed it slightly or something)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share with your pals or family, what ever floats your boat