Meeting them

(hello my mutants, so I have no idea where this story is going. so I really need some help you guys, HELP MEHHHH)

TIME SKIP 2 WEEKS LATER

you have been there for what felt like months but now shredder was letting you go out. You and zero were filled in and now were caught up, yous were told to suit up because tonight yous needed to get a shipment

You had a uniform which was a full black body suit with red sides and the front part of the top, matching boots, your belt and a brown leather jacket. You was ready with in 5 minutes but you heard zero shouting "come on (y/n)" you sighed and opened the door "im ready" you said as you looked at him. He was wearing something similar to what you were wearing by he had a dark green colour.

Yous made your way outside were zero was told to go "ahh, why her?" I said with discust "i thought yous were friends" zero asked but clearly kinding but you just huffed. He knew you were in a bad mood but it just seemed like it was getting worst by the second.

You finally got up to outside to see the same black cars, karai was standing there with her arms crossed. You didnt speak at all, you just got in a car with zero, the car started up before driving off. Karai was in the front, she spoke without looking "do you know who the enemy is?" she asked, I looked into the mirror "the sons of hamato yoshie" you answered, she then turned "okay, smart ass. Have you seen them?" she snapped, now you just got here so "how could I have seen them if yous haven let me out!" I snapped back, she was shock but looked away. You looked out the window before thinking 'why does it matter if i've seen them... tck, idiot'.

THIRD POV

The cars stopped at the dock, you looked around and got out the car "sooo, what are we doing?" you asked but karai walked to a shipment containor "just need to pick up something's" she said before going in.

You waited outside with zero but suddenly go a feeling like you were being watched "ahh, zero come on. Lets go for a walk" you sighed as you stretched your arms behind your shoulders, he nodded as he followed you away.

Karai came back out to see you weren't there, she growled as she turned to the soldiers "WHERE DID SHE GO!" the soilders look and stepped back "i dont know, she was just there" karai there looked around her and grunted "FIND HER" she shouted but then a spike hit the ground "games out karai, what's shredder up to now" the familiar voice called out. Karai smirk as you turned to face the blue masked turtle "Leonardo.... surprisingly nothing, i'm just showing a friend around" she said as she did a hand signal, making the foot soldiers spread out "a friend huh" another voice came about "well, I would say she's more of a chest piece but oh well~" she smirk as leo jumped down following by his brothers "so where is.... she" she looked around her taking in her surrounding before shrugging "not sure really" suddenly foot solider got around them, really to fight.

Karai clicked her fingers making them attack. What karai didn't realise is that (y/n) and zero were watching the full thing in the shadows "you were right" zero commented, you smirked as you fouled your arms and leaned on the wall "when am I not" you looked at them one bye one but your eyes landed one the blue one, it was them the over sized, talking, mutant turtles who were watching yous. Zero huffed as he looked to you "not going to join the party?" you looked over to him before nodding and pulling up your black face mask "might as well" you's both took out your weapons before jumping down, catching everyone attention.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share