9

I slid out of the booth, feeling more stuffed than ever. Jesus, Anthony wasn't kidding when he said this place was yummy. The slightly cold Washington air hit me like a cannon ball, sending shivers throughout my body. Luckily, Anthony called a cab over pretty quickly. I climbed inside after him and buckled my seat belt. 

"Would you like to go back to my apartment for your things then, Lilly?" Anthony asked looking over at me. 

I nodded my head shyly, sinking back into my seat. Now, the realization had hit me that this was fucking Anthony Kiedis. I worshiped his band. I was one of those girls that fantasized about having sex with him, or frankly any of the members because their music had done something a lot of music couldn't.

It was like not only was I hearing it with my ears, but my heart and soul. I guess their music had a sexual effect on me too. I mean, come on, it's hard to listen to their music and not feel totally mesmerized. I listened to Anthony give the cab driver his address and I felt my body tingle all over with sensation. I watched him out of the corner of my eye and it was something I think I'll never forget. Anthony was braiding a small strand of his hair. Or at least trying to. It wasn't until he let out a sigh, that I looked at him.

He had a very frustrated look on his face; brows furrowed and lips pouting. "How do you girls do this so easily?" 

I let out a small giggle, unbuckled my seat belt and slid closer to him. His body welcomed me next to it, friendlier than I could handle. If anyone I was attracted to, AND comfortable around, did that to me, I would surely end up in their pants. But Anthony's stardom and sexual reputation made me nervous. Not that I felt he was going to do anything to harm me, but I think he's background with being a sex God turned me on, too much.

I picked up a good sized piece of hair and looked him dead in the eye. "Pay close attention, ok?" 

He licked his lips, "Oh, like it'll be hard to keep my eyes on you." 

If I hadn't had control in that moment, I probably would've taken my top off right then and there. I started braiding his hair and told the story my mom had told me when I learned to braid my hair. "So, there are two bunnies and mommy bunny, right? Well, one day, the mommy bunny and the baby bunnies got separated, and it was a long time before they found each other again. Exactly a month later, they finally reunited. They hopped in a very funny style." I demonstrated the hops as I crossed the pieces of hair. I finished the braid and looked up to see Anthony's eyes focused completely on me. He had a very compelling smirk on his lips. 

"Thank you, Kinks." I nodded, feeling color rise to my cheeks. I slide back to the window, buckling my seat belt and counting down the minutes until this awkward silence was over.

Soon enough, we pulled up in front of the hotel Anthony was staying at, and I couldn't get out of the cab fast enough. I recapped this morning as we walked into the lobby and noticed Anthony had slipped up on his words. 

"I thought you said this was your apartment?" I asked. 

He smirked, "Flea and I make a joke of owning a place in every state." I nodded, smiling a little to myself.

We took the elevator upstairs, and shortly after that approached Anthony's room. "You can just go in and grab your stuff, sweetheart. I'll be waiting out here." 

I followed his directions and went inside the apartment. The news was on the TV, talking about record sales in the past month. The Peppers' Mother's Milk was still in the top of the charts, which made me smile. August was coming to an end and I was happy to be pushed into the months of winter and fall. I grabbed my clothing and circulated back out to Anthony. 

"Ready?" He asked. 

I nodded my head, "Ready."

Anthony and I took the cab back to my apartment in downtown Seattle. I couldn't wait to get home and change into my own clothing. We pulled up, and Anthony paid the driver. As he climbed out of the car he looked at the sight before us. I lived in one of the nicest neighborhoods in lower Seattle. Gangs made their way through every once in a while, but for the most part, it was quiet. Of course, we had a share of punks that would break in a steal some stuff, but I never had much trouble with them, yet anyways. 

Anthony flashed me a smile, "Okay Lilly Kinks, lead the way."

I pushed open the doors and made my way to the elevator with Anthony following me closely behind. I was still feeling very odd about how one of the upcoming music stars was coming to my apartment, after saving me from almost getting raped. I shook the thought from my head, inhaling a deep breath; exhaling as I pushed the level 3 button. I leaned up against the wall and hummed along to the horrible music. Anthony was bopping his head along, probably making a rendition in his head. It happened to be the cutest thing to watch, but unfortunately, it was over as soon as the doors pinged open. I hopped out and found my way to my door. I slipped my key in and heard the click. home-sweet-home.