42

I knocked on the door, and waited a few minutes for him to answer.
When it had been a while with no answer, I quietly pushed it open.
As I entered the room, I heard the shower running and saw the bathroom light on underneath the door.
I walked over to the bed and unbuttoned my flannel a couple of buttons as I sat down on the edge.
The shower finally turned off, and the door slowly opened revealing Anthony dripping wet with a towel wrapped around his waist.
He saw me and smiled. As he approached me, I stood up, ready to embrace such a man.
He wove his fingers in my hair and kissed me passionately. As we worked our lips together breathing heavily, he groped my breasts through my shirt.
Anthony kissed down my jawline, nibbled my ear and then left wet kisses down my neck as his hands hastily unclasped my bra. He ripped off my shirt and bra and threw them down on the floor.
When he finally kissed me again, he was panting. We were both trying to take it slow, but it was no secret we both wanted to have sex extremely bad.
Anthony slipped his tongue over my lips, begging to enter. When I parted them, he took full force and squeezed my ass harshly. I moaned softly, and slid my fingers down his back to the beginning of his towel.
I ripped it down and felt Anthony's crotch press against my very thin pajama bottoms.
He laid me down on the bed, now kissing on my chest.
I grabbed at his wet hair, moaning uncontrollably while he sucked and bit on my left nipple, pinching the other with his fingers.
His wet body rubbed against mine as he kissed back up to my mouth.
I moved my hand down to his genital area and stroked his cock.
He moaned softly and thrusted dryly against me.
"Anthony... please."
In one swift movement, he rolled himself underneath me, and settled me on top of his lap. I struggled to get my pants off as Anthony slipped on a condom.
I straddled him with my body, and slowly began riding him.
He kept his hands placed on my hips, and thrusted every once and a while, but basically let me do all the work.
I rocked against him faster now. He was moaning and clawing at my back, "Lilly... fuck.. fuck!"
I humped him hard one last time when he arched his back slightly and shut his eyes tightly while he came.
Anthony's chest rose up and down heavily, as he tried to gather himself. I rolled off of him and settled on the bed beside him.
"You okay there?" I asked laughing a little.
He nodded, "Where the fuck did you learn to fuck like that?"
I quietly giggled to myself. In the blink of an eye, Anthony was hovering above me and spreading my legs. He kissed me softly and then went straight down my torso.
A straight path down the valley in between my breasts, and then down the core of my stomach.
When he reached my vagina, he swung my legs around his neck and laughed excitedly.
Goosebumps shot up my body as he kissed my vulvas. As soon as I felt his tongue, I lost my mind. When I felt his fingers in me, I lost it again.
Anthony pressed on, licking and sucking me up and down, and blowing my fucking head off.
As I was getting closer and closer to climax, my hands suck deeper and deeper into Anthony's hair. With one final stroke from his mouth, my back arched and I think I let out a scream loud enough for the whole hotel to hear. Not only did I scream, but I screamed Anthony's name.
I let go of his hair and collapsed my legs. Anthony hovered above me once again, and kissed my neck softly.
"How was that for you, Kinky?"
I couldn't find anything to stay to him. When I closed my eyes and gathered my shit, all I managed was a breathless, "Fuck."
He laughed softly and pulled me against his body underneath the sheets, snuggling his head in the crook of my neck.
Like he didn't even care that he just fucked my brains out.