111

When Anthony unlocked the door to our hotel room and brushed me inside, I could hardly believe what I was seeing, but Anthony seemed unfazed. The middle room was the lounge area, with a giant window on the north wall that faced the ocean and the night sky, full of stars. There were three plush light brown couches, and a white marble coffee table in the center of them. I walked down the step and sank my feet into the soft white carpet in the lounge room. There were beautiful flowers everywhere in pots, planters or vases. On the ivory colored walls were paintings of Hawaii, and the smell of fresh vanilla floated in the air. They had candles on the coffee table and on the table right by the door, where you set your keys down, or hung your coat (there was a rack adjacent to the table). On the right side of the lounge room was a set of cream wooden doors that were shut on marble floor. I figured it was a dining area, but I was too caught up in following Tony to explore it.

Anthony carried our bags into the bedroom, which hung off to the left of the lounge area. I followed him up the step and closed the doors that separated it from the lounge area. Sitting before me was a white bedroom with a balcony overlooking the Hawaii scene, and a king sized bed with millions of pillows and tens of dozens of blankets. It was heaven, and after the long plane ride, I wanted in now. On either side of the bed were two nightstands with lamps and then off to my right was the dresser. It smelled like vanilla in here too, and there were small vases of pink flowers on the nightstands and the dresser only. The carpet was only a shade darker than the lounge, but just as soft. In here they had candles to, it seemed like there were more in here, probably because the hotel figured it was a nice romantic touch for the sexy times.

Anthony set down our bags and then pushed open another set of cream wooden doors. He smiled, knowing I was completely taken aback.

"What's that room?"

"The bathroom. Would you like to take a bath?"

I nodded and nearly sprinted over to the door. When I looked in I saw nothing, until Anthony flipped the light switch and illuminated the room. My eyes must've grown three sizes bigger as I looked around. It was absolutely magnificent! There was a huge tub, nearly a Jacuzzi in the back left corner, with dozens of hotel soaps on the outer edges of the marble. There was a shower a few feet away, but still besides, the tub with glass doors and a shower head that I knew was going to do wonders for my back. Like all bathrooms there was a toilet and a sink, mirror, etc.

Anthony left my side to light some candles and then he returned to turn off the lights. The room was dimly lit, but had a very romantic setting to it. It covered my skin with goosebumps, and when I looked at my lover, who was sitting on the edge of the tub with his arms crossed, staring me down, I knew that my sex needs would be fulfilled in this very tub tonight.

Anthony looked at me quizzically and cocked his head. "I don't think it's a good idea to take a bath in your clothing, Miss Kinks."

I smiled, knowing where this would lead.

"Oh yeah? Well, why don't you help me out of them?"

Anthony walked over to me, like a tiger about to pounce and slipped his hands down to the bottom of my shirt.

"No problem, baby."

He slipped it over my head, and what seemed like seconds full of excitement, we were both naked.

Anthony immediately went to kissing me, and I barely made it to the edge of the tub before I tried to crawl on top of him and force his erection in me. This time however, he wanted things to be slow and more passionate than our previous play time(s). I sat on his lap, scratching up and down his back while he struggled to turn on the water and kiss me back. I saw his struggle right away and hopped off his lap and turned on the faucet. He smiled at me, and then pulled me back into him right away.