66

Our food slowly started disappearing and most of the conversations died down a little. However, Eddie, Jeff and I were still blabbing away. It was around 10:30 in the morning now, and we'd talked about everything from politics, to the Care Bears.

Anthony looked at me periodically and smiled like he was planning something. It had me on edge, but as soon as I started wondering about it, Eddie pulled me back into the conversation with a question. "So, are you going back to Seattle after this?", "What music influences you the most?", "You're a pretty cool chick. You know?"

Eddie was great company, and definitely a sweet guy. I had to admit, I liked him a lot. I enjoyed his presence, and knew he was a friend I could count on.

I was about to talk about our favorite animals, but the front desk worker jogged into the room a little flustered.

"Mr. Kiedis? Dave Grohl is on line 1, he said he's got your answer?"

As soon as the words left her mouth, we all sat on the edge of our chairs while Anthony picked up the phone.

"Hello? Dave?"

"Hey man! I heard you got our answer?"

"...You're kidding, right? Dude, that's awesome! I'm so excited, fuck. Thanks so much!! I can't wait, we picking you up tomorrow?"
...

"Oh, so we're just meeting you at the Oregon airport tomorrow? Alright, that's fucking great man. Thanks again!"

Anthony hung up the phone and smiled at us all.

"They're in!!"

We all cheered; it felt like we were working at NASA, and man had just landed on the moon.

But in a metaphorical way, it was. Nirvana had just landed on the Chili Pepper moon.

*************************

After we decided being in the dining room for nearly four hours was enough, Anthony and I headed up to our room to relax and watch some movies.

He had asked if I wanted to do anything, but I wasn't really in the mood. He didn't seem to be either. Touring really took the energy out of everyone, and if you got the chance, relaxing was your first choice.

We rented out several movies. Some from the 80s, and some further back.

He popped in Flashdance and opened the bag of Cheetos and orange Crush soda we bought to go along with the movies. I brought over some pillows and blankets, closed the shades and then settled on the floor, against the bed with Anthony.

He pulled me against his chest and wrapped his arms around my petite body.

I casually inhaled the Cheetos and sipped my drink as my eyes focused on the movie. Flashdance was good, and I was totally into it.

"I wish I could dance like her." Anthony said with a sigh.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Her?"

"Well yeah, she's very skilled."

"So are you."

I felt him chuckled and kiss the top of my head. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

He rolled me over and settled me flat on my back while he softly kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "How skilled?"

I felt my skin tingle. "You tell me."

Anthony chuckled, his hot breath spilling over me. "More like show."

I felt his soft, plush lips smooch my neck. His teeth gently grazed over the skin, and then he kissed his way up my jawline and onto my own lips.

He slipped his body in between my legs, fitting perfectly on top of my hips. His kisses were sensual, and passionate. They alone were enough to make me want sex. It was unfortunate and fortunate at the same time.

His hips gently ground up against mine as everything heated up. Anthony's tongue slipped into my mouth and innocently played with mine. I felt his hand slip up my shirt and grope my chest, taking advantage of the little fact that I had taken my bra of earlier.

I softly moaned and tugged on his shirt. He took this as a demand and pulled away for a moment to take it off. Over his head and across the room it sailed.

No matter how many times I saw Anthony without a shirt on, it was still going to stun me. He was so gorgeous.

His lips were back on mine in an instant and his fingers gently pinching my nipples underneath my shirt. Soon, this became annoying and he pulled away again to take my shirt off too.

He stared at my bare chest hungrily for a moment, and then start kissing his way down to my naval. He slowed down as he passed the valley in between my breasts.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and locked my legs around him loosely while he now sucked and kissed my breasts. Slowly but surely, he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.

From then, it was only a few minutes before my panties came off. When this happened, all I felt was Anthony's middle finger glide over my clitoris.

I moaned a little louder and tugged a little harder on Anthony's hair. He laughed and continued rubbing me and kissing my chest.

His finger softly pushed inside of my vaginal opening and pushed in and out. Then two fingers, and then three.

I was moaning constantly just because Anthony knew what he was doing. It was becoming unbearable, and all I wanted was Anthony's cock.

I pulled him down with my legs and harshly whispered in his ear. "Anthony. Fuck me." I was out of breath, and sort of sanity.

He smiled and then slowly took of his shorts, then his boxers. His was erection was hard not to notice.

He had waited so long to engage with his member, that it was practically throbbing now. Anthony moved in and out of me in passionate thrusts: fast and slow.

After a few minutes of him on top and me on top, I finally came. I bit down on the sheets and practically screamed. Anthony thrusted a few more times, and then he finally came too.

He released short, breathless moans and then sort of collapsed on me, holding up some of his weight with his left hand.

Sex with Anthony never gets old.