71

Anthony held me in his arms, waiting for my breathing to slow down again. I had never touched myself before because I never felt the need to. I usually had a boyfriend or a lover to have sex with. When these relationships ended I was too tired and heartbroken to do much.

He kissed the skin on my neck softly and hummed something by Paul Simon. His warm hands slipped around the front of my body where he traced my belly button. I rested my head back on his shoulder and turned it so I could kiss his cheek. He smiled and then slipped his hand lower.

Goosebumps popped up everywhere on my skin and I felt exhausted.

"Anthony, please.." I moaned.

I felt him laugh against me, kissing my collarbone softly. I was too tired and sleepy to have my brains fucked out by him tonight. He understood this, and with a sigh, picked me up and sat me on the edge of the bed. I watched him stand up, pull back the sheets and settle me underneath them. Anthony walked around to the other side and climbed in too.

He pulled me against him and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled, his warmth radiating straight into my body. Anthony kissed me softly right below my ear.

I rolled over to face him and stared at his fiercely brown eyes.

"I love you, Lilly."

"I love you too."

"Do you really?"

I stared at him for a minute, and then nodded. "For the first time in my life, I have a man in my life that I honestly love more than the universe could possibly fathom."

He smiled and from what I could tell, blushed. "You mean everything to me, Lilly."

I grinned and softly kissed his cheek.
"Good night my angel."

"Good night."

****

I woke up the next morning to the rustling of paper bags. The smell of coffee flooded in my nostrils and I heard Anthony singing some car commercial song. I rolled up and took a deep sigh.
When I opened my eyes, Anthony was standing in front of me with a smile on his face and a cup of coffee in his hand.

"I got us breakfast!" He said cheerfully.

"You did?" I asked, sitting up in bed and wiping the sleep from my eyes, and also unfortunately smearing my makeup from last night. Anthony laughed and when I got out of bed and walked to him, wiped it off with his thumb.

"It's on the table. I got McDick's 'cause there was nothing else around. But you should probably put some clothes on, I mean, if you want. I prefer you naked but..."

I smirked and shook my butt for him and then threw on a pair of underwear and one of his shirts.
I then sat down with him at the small wooden table and dug through the bags of hash browns and McGriddle sandwiches.

We began chowing down when Anthony swallowed his food and cleared his throat.

"So, I saw Kurt on the way out this morning."
I paused, mid-chew. "Yeah...?"

He nodded, "Yeah. He said he wanted me to tell you that you blew his mind last night on stage."

I finished chewing, and then swallowed. "Oh."

Anthony watched me carefully. "Does he like you?"

I shrugged, feeling a little defensive all of a sudden. "How am I supposed to know?"

He looked at me, and I could see a glimmer of rage and jealousy, but it soon disappeared when I spoke again.

"I could care less if he did anyways, because I am in love with you. And no one else."

Anthony smiled, "John won't like that."

I smiled and felt myself chuckle a little too.
"You two are going to have to share me.. I find myself in love with both of you."

"Yeah, but I'm the better looking one.. right?"

I didn't answer, but instead giggled uncontrollably.

"Right?!"

Again, I looked away and laughed out loud.

"Lilly Kinks!!"

Anthony stood up and stamped over to me. He swooped me in his arms and carried me over to the bed and settled me on top of wrestled sheets from the previous night. He tickled me until I was laughing like a mad man, and could barely breathe.

"Anthony!! Stop!!"

He kept going for another minute, his fingers running up and down my body as quick as a spider running under a cabinet. But finally, he stopped and leaned in close, so close I was getting ready to kiss him.

"I'll stop when you admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That you think I'm the hottest man in the world."

I laughed and then shut my lips tightly, even thought the answer was a definite yes for me.

He tickled me again, harder this time so I had no choice but to burst with laughter.

"Fine!!! You're the hottest man in the world!"

"Can't hear you?"

"YOU'RE THE HOTTEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!" I shouted.

"Alright, that's better."

Anthony leaned in and kissed me softly on my lips, letting loose thousands of butterflies in my stomach.