41

As Pearl Jam walked off stage, the Peppers walked on. Anthony kissed my cheek and disappeared into the roar of the crowd.
I watched him greet the fans with a blunt, "Hey you crazy little fucky-fucks!"
As they began playing, he began dancing. Which in Anthony terms was jumping, head banging, whipping his hair and trying to stick the microphone stand up John's ass mid song.
I couldn't help but laugh at how funny he danced, but it was also so fucking attractive. Which sounds weird, I know.
"Hey, what do you find is the hottest about your boyfriend?"
"Oh, that's easy! The way he dances."
It's not something a lot of girls say. But a lot of girls aren't dating Anthony Kiedis, and no girls are me.
Maybe 6 songs into the concert, as they neared the end, John broke out into Pretty Little Ditty.
He walked over to the stage exit, but just in sight of the crowd, and began attacking his guitar as he made funny faces at me.
Not surprisingly, I blushed and smiled back at him while Anthony watched the two of us, clearly amused.
He had a small grin on his face, his hands tightly gripped on the mic.
As they song ended, John blew me a kiss and then walked back over to his place next to Anthony as they ripped into Stone Cold Bush.
I watched all of them perform, and noted how every member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers was attractive.
Chad, in that bad ass biker way. The silent type who knows how to treat a lady and care for one. He kept the band together in a way, just with the sense that he was just that kind of dude.
Flea, in the adorable way. Always happy, trying to make things okay, and an undying source of love. He was so caring towards everyone, in a father way, a friend way, etc.
Anthony, oh, Anthony. Absolutely beautiful, physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, sexually... There wasn't a single word that could fully describe Anthony Kiedis. All you had to know was that he could fuck you to your very essence and nature.
John, as the quiet, spunky-punky school boy in your class. Very intact with his spirit and soul, the spirits around us and the spirits yet to come. An excellent view on the world, and a very wise aura about him.
They were all so much fun to be around, and I still couldn't believe I actually knew them.
As the concert neared it's end, Anthony bowed and then sprinted off stage towards me.
He picked me up and spun me around in a fast circle before setting me down and kissing me hard on the lips. I felt rushes of lust and passion rush through my body.
Anthony could sense this and whispered in my ear, "Jesus Lilly, keep it in your pants." Mocking me, like a little shit head.
I yanked on the button of his black shorts and in a demanding tone said, "Trust me baby, when we get back to the hotel, I won't."
He bit down on his bottom lip and laughed.
John walked by and slapped Anthony's ass. "Don't forget about movie night tonight Lilly!"
I laughed and shrugged at Anthony, "Guess you're going to have to wait. John and I have plans."
He shot me an insulted look and then smiled.
"Lilly, playing hard to get...?"
I kissed his cheek, "Keeping you interested is all."
He laughed and squeezed my butt gently, "Lose interest in you?"
***
When 9:00 rolled around, John was already in my room with piles of movies. He was in some pajama pants, and a white t-shirt. I, in a flannel pj-set.
As we settled in on the floor in our blankets and pillows while he put on the first movie, the thought of why he had asked me to join him crossed my head.
"John?"
"Yes, Miss Lilly?"
"Why did you even want to have a movie night?"
He sat up against the bed, and smiled at me as the light of the TV reflected off of his pale face.
"In all honesty Lilly, there are very few people that I feel connected to. In the only view point of exception, it would also be Anthony, Flea and Chad. One might say that I connect with them on a very musical level, but also through my soul. You, are another one of those connections. I feel as though you and I are meant to be close."
A smile spread across my face, "I felt the same."
Because I did. Ever since I first met John that time in L.A. at dinner, there was undeniably a very strong connection between us. I was just honored for someone like John to feel the same.
As the night continued, and we soared through several other movies, and John began to fall asleep around 3 in the morning. When he finally did, I turned off the TV and awkwardly snuggled with my pillows, spending time with nothing but the dark.
At 3:30, I couldn't bare my mind anymore. I snuck from my room and walked down the hall to Anthony's.