36

"How is it?" Anthony asked worriedly as he watched me place a forkful of pork in my mouth.
I swallowed it down and smiled, "Absolutely delicious."
It really was. He grinned and watched me eat some more.
"How was your day?" He asked.
"Good. I'm exhausted, but it was good."
"So... then tonight we could have sex?"
I nearly spit out my food laughing. He looked at me puzzled.
"You miss me baby?"
He nodded and swallowed some mashed potatoes.
"Then yeah, I guess we are."
I watched him grin like never before, and felt myself bubble with happiness.
We finished off dinner, and Anthony led me into the living room. He strutted over to the record player and put on When A Man Loves A Woman by Michael Bolton.
As it started playing he scooped me up in his arms and swayed my body back and forth with his.
"When had Anthony Kiedis been so romantic?"
"Since he met Lilly Kinks."
I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder.
The music stopped playing eventually, but Anthony and I didn't stop dancing.
He spun me around and watched me laugh with a grin on his face. He held me close and watched me carefully with his lips inches from mine. It would've been minutes before he did kiss me, and I had never felt more in love before.
Anthony kissed my cheek softly, and then I let go of him all together. I walked off the bedroom, with him following me like a lost puppy.
I sat on the bed and pulled him by his pants button in between my legs. He leaned down and kissed me.
Anthony swiftly scooted my body back onto the bed as he hovered above me. His hand firmly placed on my hips as he kissed down my jawline. He made his way to the valley in between my breasts and then inched my skirt down my body.
In one movement, he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor, and then came the pants.
"Come on, this isn't fair." I said laughing as I looked at down at my shirt- still on.
He smiled and kissed my lips quickly, before pulling it over my head. I unclasped my bra for him, and laid back down. He kissed my lips passionately, and cupped my breast with his hand gently as the other slowly removed my underwear.
As he quickly pulled them off my feet, I went to work on his. Our lips still dancing together, and our hips grinding together.
Anthony and I made love for a few hours, but eventually fell asleep at 11:30.
I skipped work the next day, because when my alarm went off, I couldn't get out of bed with him.
The next week however, wasn't like that. I'd get home from recording Pearl Jam's album, and crash on the couch with Anthony where we'd fall asleep together.
On Friday afternoon, when I got home, I found him waiting in bed for me, completely naked. I took off all my clothing and joined him. He wrapped me up in his arms and hummed gently into my ear. When I rolled around to face him, he looked more beautiful than ever with his eyebrows arched, and his brown eyes sleepily looking into my hazel orbs.
"I leave for touring tomorrow afternoon." He said hollowly.
I nodded, and tried to get rid of the heart break in my stomach. He kissed my head, and moved some hair out of my face.
"Listen," he cupped my chin and moved my eyes up to his, "I want you to go with me.... as my girlfriend."