85

I had drank 3 beers and it was only 10:00. I felt the buzz of alcohol pulse through me, and it left me throbbing with pleasure. I stared across the bar at a guy who was standing completely stoic whilst a girl tried to win his attention. Friday night, three months since I saw Stone and the guys, and I was here alone.
Why was I here? Well I was home alone one night in January, and a feminism punk rock band came on the radio. They sang about getting enough dicks to make their Christmas list, and running the town like a queen. It sent me in a trance, or rather a renaissance. I was no longer the timid girl who hated party scenes.
In fact, whenever I got the chance I was at a party. This weekend Stone was going to take me to one. My heart beat faster as that night drew in closer.
I was now a 24-year-old female cheetah, who was afraid of no man or woman. If I wanted to kiss a guy, I was going to get that kiss at any cost. I was tired of being the shy little girl and letting men walk all over me. From now on, it was going to be me who was doing the walking.
Kaity said I had let the booze go to my head, and that soon this phase would be over, but I wasn't so sure. I felt free, I felt like the mother fucking high priestess and not a long-haired lead singer of a famous band was going to break me again. I was going to make everyone broke except me.
With a clink, I set my beer down on the bar table top and smoothed my hands down the black, spaghetti top dress I was wearing. It formed to me like a second skin and was a sure win. My hair was an inch or two below my collar bone now and my eyes were painted with mascara and black eyeliner. My lips screamed sex with the red lipstick covering them.
I walked through the crowd and over to the poor gazelle I was about the rip with my claws. The girl had left right before I came over, seeing that her interest had blown out. I was sure not to fail like she had.
I stepped in front of this man and eyed his lips. I felt his gaze drift up and down my body, stopping at my breasts and then devouring the rest.
"What's your name sweetheart?" He asked stepping forward.
I wrapped my hands around his back and whispered in his ear, "Lilly, but I prefer we dance than speak of names."
He nodded and pulled us out into the crowd where we danced closely. Our aura was definitely radiating lust, and I swear this kid was going to end up in my bed by the end of the night. I knew it.
His messy dirty blonde smelled like fresh shampoo, and his radiant blue eyes struck me like lightning bolts. If I had ever felt so compelled to make love to another man, this was the time.
I pressed myself as close as I could against him and took a fistful of his shirt. "What's your name? Since I might be screaming it later tonight." He chuckled and searched my hazel eyes hungrily.
"Jake."
I smirked, mischief my grin.
"Alright Jake, I'm feeling a little sleepy, how about you?"
He nodded and took my hand, leading me from the club scene and out into the parking lot.
His car was parked in the back of the lot, a blue Volkswagen with dice hanging from the rear view mirror. He pressed me against the passenger's seat window and kissed the curve of my neck. I thrust my fingers in his soft hair and moaned softly as he sucked and bit gently on my skin. It had been a while since I had sex, that was for sure.
Jake kissed me on the lips, our tongues dancing together and his hands placed firmly on my hips. Then, one slipped down to the edge of my dress and hiked it up and inch or two, but my hand stopped his.
"Ah-uh angel, be patient."
He pulled away, slightly out of breath and took another look at my chest.
"I'm taking you home." His voice was declarative, but gentle.
"I would hope so." I said smiling.
He opened the door for me and helped me inside, then rushed to his door. The drive to his place was short, maybe five minutes from the club. He lived in an apartment on the first floor of a complex, which was great because I certainly didn't want to wait to engage with him any longer.
Jake opened the door and motioned for me to go inside.
He followed in behind me and shut the door.
I turned around and watched him practically rip his shirt off, revealing toned abs and the beginning of his happy trail. This was a good catch, and the very thought of this aroused me.
He walked towards me and in an instant I felt his heat against me, his lips moving with mine. Our bodies moved backwards to the bed and he forced me down, then hovering his own body on top of me.
I pressed my fingers into his back and let him continue to kiss down my neck. My body was on fire and it called to me. I needed him now, and I couldn't wait any longer.
Unfortunately I was pretty out of breath. Jake's hand passionately cupped my left breast and his kisses were intensifying by the second.
"Jake, I think.." I couldn't speak. "Jake please take me.."
He looked into my eyes and smirked. "Your wish is my command."
He kissed me again softly and quickly, then unbuckled his jeans, following with the disappearance of his boxers and pants. I stared at his lower extremity and felt a rush of excitement in me.
"Oh thank you." I said looked at the ceiling, speaking to whoever was up there as Jake took off my dress leaving me in my panties. These were taken off immediately after.
He gently spread my legs and pushed inside of me. I moaned in delight and pulled his lips down on my chest, with my hand curved possessively around the back of his neck. As his thrusting became deeper and rougher, my nails dug into his back. I had dreamed of having sex that made me do this, and Jake made these dreams come true.
I moaned louder, and lost my breathing more often. How could I have lived and never known such pleasure?
I came closer to the end of my ride, and because of this insisted that Jake switch with me. Seconds later I was on top and cultivating this beauty of a man. My body moved in waves against him and his back arched slightly with each of my movements. I had never ruled a man like this before, but I could get used to it.
He rolled me onto my back and his eyes were burning with desire. He kissed the top of both of my breasts and then thrusted into me again. I arched in response and let out a soundless gasp. My eyes rolled back in pleasure and he thrusted again. This time I had sound.
"Good God, Jake!" I screamed.
Another thrust and another scream, and final thrust and a final, exasperated scream. My body fell down, lifeless and drained. Jake thrusted again and then released himself. He moaned and then collapsed beside me on his bed.
We looked at each other, and I let out a small laugh.
He grinned and wiped the hair out of his face. "It's a good thing you learned my name. It would've been awkward if you had nothing to scream, my dear Lilly."
I smiled at him and looked from him, then up at the ceiling. I craved sex, but didn't feel fulfilled. Jake had pleased me, but I still felt a void inside of me.
It was no small secret that Jake had made the finest love to me, but I felt hungry still.