21

When I couldn't hold my breath any longer, I pulled away from Anthony. He snuck his head against my neck and his hot panting traveled down my body. I could feel my skin tingle with goosebumps as his chapped lips dragged across my neck. I was finding it hard to control my urges to beg Anthony to take me back to his place and finish was we were starting outside of the studio, but it was way too soon for that. I wanted desperately for Anthony to undress me, but I was going to have to wait.
I put my hands up against his chest and felt his hands rub up and down my back, as he kissed and bit the skin gently on my collar bone. "Anthony, please.." I moaned.
He only bit harder on my skin. "Please come home with me Lilly." Anthony's voice was demanding, harsh and rough, "Please."
Anthony kissed up my jawline and then bit my bottom lip, "Answer me, Lilly."
But I couldn't. I was way too caught up in Anthony and his touching. I had never dreamed of being treated like this, and none of my boyfriends or lovers ever did THIS to me. Anthony was some sort of love-making magician.
He tug on my dress aggressively, "Answer." His voice was full of lust. I shivered, "I can't. Anthony you know it's too soon."
He grabbed a handful of my dress and fisted it up revealing the middle of my thigh. Anthony looked down hungrily at the shown skin and gritted his teeth. "You get me all excited, just to play with me. Boy, Lilly, when it's time, you're going to know what heaven is like. I'm not going to be able to stop."
He let go of my dress and stepped back a little. He was clearly disoriented. His hair was hanging over his shoulder, and reflecting the porch lights. He looked like a Native American prince. Although I knew, Anthony was more of a raging sex god. I thought about having sex with him and my body shot up with excitement.
If I didn't have a good sense of control, I would've dropped right there and started ripping off my clothes. I know you're thinking it's extreme but Anthony was definitely good at what he did, and he made me want to be in bed with him more than anyone I knew. He walked back to me and pulled me into his arms.
Anthony kissed the top of my head, and whispered, "If you're not going to let me fuck you, I at least want some ass action."
He slid his hand down and gently squeezed my bum.
His lips traveled to mine and passionately addressed them. "Good night, Lilly. Dream of me."
Anthony smiled and then walked off to his car. I watched him, almost losing my mind. My body was on fire. Having him touch me so much, and then having to tell him no made me exhausted. I was so ready to go home with him, I had so much energy ready for him to take me, now it had all disappeared.
Anthony sped off, and I forced my body inside. I climbed the stairs and collapsed. My entire body was aching. I still had goosebumps, and my mind was scattered.
God, I pray for my soul when Anthony does fuck me. How was I going to handle that...?