106

"I hope you're not going to leave me so excited." Anthony said, watching as I dried myself off.

I turned around-completely naked- and smiled. "Come and get it then, Mr. Kiedis."

He smirked, and then dashed from the tub so quickly, nearly half of the water spilt out. Knowing he would butcher my soul with pleasure, I scurried into the bedroom and instinctively laid on the bed with my legs slightly spread apart. Anthony saw me and moaned, his body still dripping wet.

"Lilly, dear, you fill me with want. So much, I might pass out."

He pushed himself between my legs, his shaft gently grinding up against my genitalia, which I criticized with loud, playful purrs.

"Take then Anthony; I am yours." I collapsed on the bed, spreading my legs even further as an invitation for him to conquer me.

He leaned forward and kissed my stomach. "You own me, babe. I never thought a woman could ever make me feel so leashed.. you're my queen."

I smiled, and slid my hand over his wet hair. "Please, don't make me wait any longer."

Anthony chuckled against my skin, slid a finger in me, and then his manhood. My back immediately tensed, the heaven-like torture had begun, and this time, I hoped, I would not lose my mind in the process.

Anthony thrusted into my depths each time with a new deepness and strength; I didn't try to keep quiet, and I'm sure I sounded like a banshee. My body only moved in tight positions and my mouth spoke orchestras of pleasure. The lover inside of me took great approval in the way he controlled me, and he obviously took a certain pride in the fact that I could barely handle his penis.

When I had recovered enough air to my brain, I pushed myself up and then turned Anthony on his back. I straddled him with my legs, and as soon as we touched, Anthony felt my recent absence of mind. I took over the leading role and managed to make Anthony scream my name at the top of his lungs in release as he clawed at my hips in an attempt to release some of the steam. I thrusted and humped again and then finally my moment of euphoria came, and I fell on the bed next to him. My skin was sticky with sweat, but Anthony leaned over and sucked on my breast without any delay.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"There is no way I cannot not make you my wife."

"Is my vagina that tempting?"

His hand flew down my mound in the blink of an eye, grabbing it softly with an intense possession that sent heat throughout my body. "It's the best place I've ever stuck myself before."

I smiled. "Mmm. Time for bed now?"

With that, I stood up, still flustered, but pulled back the sheets and settled in. Anthony shook his head.

"I'm still going to touch you under the covers, goddess. Your moans are heaven's music."

My cheeks blushed respectfully, "Your touch is heaven's."

Anthony smiled, and then laid down next to me in the bed. He pulled me into his arms, and just like he said, spread my legs and dipped his middle finger inside of my vagina.

His hot breath traveled down my neck, and he spoke softly, "I'm planning a party for Dave. It's his birthday next week."