59

Anthony's POV

After the show, the guys and I decided to go out for drinks. John took Lilly home with him after saying something about a jam or whatever. I didn't mind- John and Lilly were going to be close no matter what. Everyone could see that.
We ended up walking a few blocks down the street to a small place called "The Stocking". With that name I was thinking gay bar, but it was far from it.
Inside were bikers from all over Arizona. Big ones with giant white beards, and then were the chicks.
They were scarce. One girl was in the corner talking up some guy. Her tits were hanging out of her shirt and nearly landing on his plate. He was totally into it though, from what I could tell he was inching his hand up her tight, pink mini skirt.
We made our way up to a table in the back and all crowded in. A waiter came seconds later, asking what we wanted, which was of course, beer.
Then, we were left to make conversation.
"So, how'd you and Lilly meet?" Mike asked, innocently.
"Uh, it's a long story and not really a nice one. Lilly was running into some trouble with some pig who thought she was... an open night bar."
I didn't mean to come off angered, but I was. Not because of what Mike had asked, but because of the answer. Thinking of what that guy did to Lilly, and what he would've done pissed me off. I wanted to find him and strap him in a chair, and fucking punch him until you wouldn't even be able to identify that fucking shithead.
Our beer was delivered, and we were drinking and drinking and drinking.
At the point when Chad asked a question, we were wasted.
"Now Anthony, you've got to tell us, how is that girl o' yours in bed?"
I snorted, "Like a fucking tiger! I can't get enough of her pussy."
They all laughed and Eddie smiled.
"God, can't remember the last time I felt about a fuck like that."
I nodded and took a swig from my beer bottle, "Fuck yeah man, me either. She drives me insane. I've never come like this before!"
Talking about sex with Lilly made me horny. I thought about all of it in my head, and pictured her naked. It was enough to make me want to go home and fuck her again.
At the end of the night, I was too drunk to drive, but not to drunk to know I couldn't.
I called a cab and let them drive me back to the motel, which the other guys did too- don't worry.
When I managed my way up the stairs, I knew what I wanted and I wanted Lilly naked underneath me.
I knocked on her door, and to my dismay, John answered clearly frustrated that he had been disturbed. Lilly sat on the bed, completely oblivious to me, as she was tuning her guitar to a perfect key.
"What's up Swan?"
I stuttered over my words, and smelled the alcohol coming off of my breath, but I wanted Lilly.
I nodded my head in her direction and John spun around to get her.
The desire in my gut was becoming a pulsing, pounding one.
I had never felt so horny in my life, and I wanted Lilly to take care of me like she did so well every night or so. I wanted her in my bed naked and clawing at my back as I made love to her, and I wanted to hear her scream my name.
She walked over to the door, a cute smile on her lips, and her hands on her hips.
"Hey stranger." She said coolly.
When I spoke she stepped back, her face changing from one of welcoming beauty, to an intense, offended beauty.
No matter what she looked beautiful.
At my request of sex, she ruffled her dark, luscious brown hair with her hand and stuck her tongue into the inside of her cheek. When she turned back to me, she looked hurt.
She slapped me across the face and watched me with tears in her eye. After that, she slammed the door and left me standing there in a haze. My cheek was on fire, and I didn't understand why the fuck Lilly hit me.
I stumbled down the hall to my room and collapsed on my bed.