Chapter 1-5

"Wait? What... Why not?" Caitlin questions defensively "I'm sorry, I worded that wrong, you can see him when he's out of surgery" she explains.
"He saved your life but in the interim fractured his skull and spine when he hit the ground. It'll be a miracle if he can walk again" she adds then goes back in the O.R.
"Nora I.. This is all my fault" Caitlin begins feeling so guilty she caused his injuries "Hey..Hey..It's okay, it's not your fault, he saved your life sweetheart" she explains on the Virge of tears when the doctor walks out again, but this time in a better mood.
"Mrs.Allen? He's out of surgery" she says and comforts them as they get up and go to his room "He's in a medically induced coma to aid in his healing process, but he can still hear and feel everything" ...
***************
2 Days Later...
****************
"Caitlin, time for school!" Nora hollars up stairs "I'm not going" she responds back "It's been 3 days... You can't keep missing class" she says and comes upstairs with Henry "just one more day? Please..." She says feeling frustrated as she starts crying into her pillow. "This isn't something Caitlin would normally pull" Henry speaks to Nora as they make there way to her room. "She blames herself, and I don't know why" Nora speaks back to Henry then sits on her bed, beside a heartbroken Caitlin...