Chapter 2-32

"yeah!" "- that is daddy" she picks up the picture off the shelf and admired it for just a moment; "Back when.." she stops her thoughts by kissing Danielle's cheek.
After putting her in bed she went and took a shower, her towel wrapped around her body as she gets out, slipping her ring back on with just a sliver of hesitation, unlike there was before.
Drying off she decides to slip on a pair of skinny jeans and a pretty white blouse; She makes her way into the bedroom with her hands still ahold of a towel reducing the water from her hair.
Barry catches glimpse of her and gets out of bed, shes hanging her towel up when the slightest touch of his hands to her sides brings tears to her eyes "Are you going to tell me what's been bothering you?" He asks with a gentle tone, "here, let's go find someplace to sit down" he guides her with a gentle, reminding hand across her back.
She's been sitting on the edge of the bed with his full attention for the past while, "Im here for you, even if you don't fully understand what you may be upset about -" "Everything feels so different" she looks down at his hands as his fingers move across hers "I know your back, to stay, I hope -" "I am" he assures "but that day, that day I watched you die -" he wants so badly to kiss her but he knows it's his time to listen "When I lost you, I lost a part of me too; And I don't know if I'll ever get that part of me back" "– Barry, what if that part of me never comes back?"
"Baby.." he looks her in the eyes which are harmfully stained of tears that he wishes he could just wipe away "I have caused you a lot of pain, I won't deny that.." she knods her head "I've broken your heart more than once -" "Barry.." "I'm not promising I won't ever again -" "Barry.." "but no matter what I'm never going to leave you broken, you repair me, and I think it's about time I start doing the same" "Barry.." "-yeah?"