Chapter 1-43

She pushes him upwards, her hands on his chest nicely as he gets up right away "Barry I'm sorry" she sincerely apologizes as she looks in pain.  She sits up slightly, her hands firmly grasped around her stomach as her features go pale "Cait, what's wrong?" He asks trying to be calm but the internal worry overthrows him.  She runs to the bathroom and no sooner do Nora and Henry come walking in the house, he bolts to the bathroom after her and they're faces go from happy to anxious.
With not much distance between them, Barry holding up her hair as she starts being sick. His hand running up and down her back, hoping in any sort of way it'll subconsciously help her feel better. Nora knocks on the bathroom door to check up on everything so Barry acknowledges her after Caitlin feels a little better.  Sitting on the edge of the toilet seat she brings her hands to her face "I'm sorry Barry" a few tears escape from between her fingers, he squats down infront of her and helps dissipate her sadness with a warming hug "Do you know what brought that on?" He asks running his warm hands over her knees as he looks into her eyes "I thought it was the flu at first, like I've been sick for the past 3 days off and on but im not showing any symptoms" she says trying to make sense of it all, her hands landing on top of Barry's as he looks at her with a heartfelt smile to cheer her up.
"Do you think you might be..."