Chapter 2-13

It's been 3 months...
"I think that's all" Cisco finishes his tests on Barry, poking buttons on his suit but his expression is none the less pissed off. "I swear to god, I gave you three months of my time.. if you dont tell me where Caitlin is now" he sortof threatens "Look, I could have released you to see her after 2 weeks" Cisco tells him and Barry does not seem impressed but he takes a deep breathe and let's him explain. "There's something different about Caitlin" Barry puts his hands on his head, feelings of anger quickly changing to worry "They're okay though, I mean... She's okay" Cisco can't find a way to tell him about being a Dad "CCJitters, Night shifts, you'll find her there" he speaks out, no sooner getting a speed hug from Barry as he leaves the room...

At home and just about to leave for work, she sits on the floor with Danielle, reading to her parts of both her and Barry's favourite novel, although knowing she won't understand. Fixing her little blouse, Danielle plays with the fallen strand of hair from Caitlins messy bun. Touch gentle, she softly removes her hand from her hair only to have her tiny fingers take hold around hers "Mommy's got to go to work now" she lifts her into her arms as she stands up.  Placing her in her crib, a tiny smile across her pretty face as soft blankets line the edges around her; Caitlin can't seem to leave her...