Chapter 1-58

Caitlin wakes up early to a call on her cell, "Really Barry?" She answers sounding tired "It's 8 am, come back to bed" her voice still sleepy "I can hear you outside my door, just come in" she playfully roles her eyes "why do you have to be so smart? Do you have a tracker on me or something?" He opens the door holding coffee "Maybe" she jokes around.

A few minutes of trying to get Caitlin out of bed, they're sitting in the living room playing a board game to pass the time. "y'know I used to be an early riser" she glares up at Barry and rolls the dice "but you keep me up so late" he leans over on his knees and goes to grab the dice, she does too, their hands accidentally meeting "is that such a bad thing?" He steals the dice "Hey! I rolled doubles!" Her expression beams with a childlike glow "if you want them, come and get them" he places them between his teeth to make her kiss him. She goes along with his plan, moving in really closely but at last moment when his eyes are closed she snatches them back with her fingers "Thank. you." She smiles at him and sits back on her side of the room "you planned that" he proudly looks at her "its a good thing you're mine forever, I have an eternity to get that kiss back" he sits back and takes a sip of his coffee...