Chapter 1-22

~ 2 weeks pass by ~
"You never did ask me that question..?" Caitlin randomly brings up as Barry and her walk down the street "oh" he giggles "I'm sorry, we did get interrupted" he states "all those doctors, my mom and dad..." He rambles "you're stalling" she says and laughs "I'm going to look like a complete fool if you say no" he mentions "why? Are you asking me out?" She asks and he blushes "because your too late, I'm already dating this super cute guy" she says and his smile slowly fades "his name is Barry Allen.. I'm not sure you know him?" She says and he just can't help but smile "Well... Do you think he would be jealous if I took you on a Date?" He says, playing along with her joke which makes her happy "I don't know... I think I'm going to have to get a kiss of approval for that one" she blushes..
********
They continue on their way, Barry taking her hand and walking just slightly faster so she's lagging behind "I've waited all my life to be with you Ms.Snow" he says as he stops and she bumps into him, clumsily laughing. "I bet you say that to all the girls" she says happily sarcastic "what other girls?" He asks and they both smile at each other "where are you taking me anyways?" She asks out of curiosity "only one block more" he answers keeping it a secret...