Chapter 2-34

He cuts her off with the slight force of his body leaning hers onto the bed "you drive me crazy, Dr.Snow" he positions her arms above her shoulders "I know" she agrees and knows what he has in mind by the way he addressed her "I'll tell you what.." she scrunches her nose up at him in a cute way "Hm?" "– from now on there's no more teasing" she smiles "just me and you.. Together and Happy" the way he speaks is undeniably serious for the goofy smile coaxed on his face "how does that sound?" "Perfec -" He kisses the smile on her face "Good" Barry says as she laughs, making him laugh too "Why so chipper?" She shakes her head "No reason, Mr.Allen" "Yeah?" He smirks "Chipper is such an old word, what are you.. eighty?" She laughs through her words "80..is that the best you can do?" "Barry Allen, are you going to kiss me or not?" He lets go of her arms and still leaning over top of her she props herself on her elbows "because if I do recall, you own me almost a year's worth" his eyes light up with an intriguing smile to follow "is that so, Dr. ?" She knods in high agreement, with a childish grin "it is".
For however more comfortable they were with no space between their two beating hearts, they choose to sit up; She pauses kissing for just a moment to speak her mind, "For everything that we've been through –" he caresses his fingers through her hair "Im so happy it all worked out" she smiles this rare, incomprehensible smile which has only been pertained to his memory 2 or 3 times before "I'm happy" she expresses "not just because I'm getting to kiss the cutest boy in town, but because just having you here is like a.. Dream" a crimson blush quickly fastens itself to his smile "a dream which doesn't leave when I open my eyes –" "the past year has been the dream, Cait" she admires his sweet and cunning words "I finally feel awake".