Chapter 2-36

She makes her way down the stairs after taking it all in, she's ready and she's not about to let him slip through her fingers again. An incomprehensible smile on her face as if somebody had already spilled his secret "Caitlin Snow" he takes ahold on her hands as he brings her to the middle of the living room and gets down on one knee "I loved you, and I left you" he lets go of one of her hands "I came back and I was held from seeing you" he reaches behind him "I was struck by lightning, but I didn't give up" he looks up at the tears forming in her eyes "I searched the city for you" he pulls out the small box "I had no memory, except for you" he lets go of her other hand "My world was destroyed, but you remained" he begins to open it "I found you but you were sad" he keep his focus on her phenomenal beauty "I was scared but then you smiled" he moves focus to the ring in his hands "and all of a sudden I felt okay again" he opens the ring box "that's when I knew that you weren't just foolish love" she can see the ring "you were my home" he blushes and takes ahold of her hand "you always were my home" she just shakes her head yes "from the day you stepped foot in this house and from this day forward, Caitlin Snow, I have loved you" a tear falls down her cheek "Will you do me the honours of Marrying me?" He smiles with an expression of inescapable feelings. She knods her head yes when he slips the ring on her hand "Yes" he stands up and cups his hands around her face "This time I'm not going anywhere" she smiles through tears "I look like a mess" she speaks with his face ever so close to hers "you look as beautiful as ever, and I swear that every day you get better" she slings her arms around his shoulders and kisses him passionately "I'm never letting you go"

The End