Chapter 2-27

"So I suppose you work here now?" Stethoscope around her neck to check his vitals he can't help but find himself lost, as she attempts to walk away, "Barry what —" she bypasses his hands holding her to him with a friendly smile, but his sudden, firm grip on her waist stops her from moving "— Barry! stop... were working" she flashes him a childish glare, attempting to prove professionalism but she can't help herself, his focus endearing on her lips and her voice a provoking tone when Cisco's voice comes in over speaker "Mr.Allen you're needed in the speed lab, .. now" She walks away now, when he's distracted, without a second thought in her mind as she knows she only has this one chance, taking her lab coat off of the chair in her office, draping it around her and working away at the DNA samples Cisco took from Barry's cells... Moments of silence pass by, "you're staring" she senses, no eyes to see it as her first focus is on the chemicals she's holding "admiring is a much more pleasant word, Dr. —" "Speed lab, Mr.Allen" she points, feeling a rush of wind trailing behind him, laughing at her own thoughts *how did I ever fall in love with a boy like that?*

Cisco and him are arguing in the other room, "this suit is so tight" he adjusts, pulling at the fabric clinging to his skin "what if she sees me?" Caitlin listens to his remark "this makes me feel like when I used to do ballet" he gets interrupted by Caitlin as she walks over "I remember that —" a grin on her face, peering down at her phone "I think I still have a picture of it too" she teases him.
He scrams out of her sight "C'mon Barry, we have a child. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before, or need I get into details with Cisco?" He steps out from behind a desk, a blanket around himself, like a towel when you get out of the shower "don't you dare" he glares at her.
"Fine, than how bad can this be?" She walks up to him and starts at his hands, looking him in the eye as she asks him politely to drop the blanket "promise you won't laugh at me?"