Chapter 2-11

Captivated, standing strong with purpose he catches his balance with a few steps and walks out.  They don't notice, caught up in the grief of Laurels death Barry makes his way to star labs, hoping to find her there.

Back at the hospital, signing the birth certificate of her newborn child she comes across the name... Looking up at Nora she recalls a fading memory
*** "Let's talk about our future" Barry takes a hold of her hand as they walk down a stoney path, "are you up for it?" He comes to a stop, leading her off into a clearing "whatever you want to do" she laces her fingers within his "where are we going?" She asks curiously with a small hop to her step "somewhere I've always wanted to take you" his voice sounds distant for being so close.  Orange and red leaves like a blanket on the ground, he stops.  Caitlin in aww of the scenery he speaks "Caitlin, one day I'm going to marry you and when that day comes I want to know if you'll say yes" she smiles brightly and wraps her arms around his back "of course" she tilts her head up a little and kisses him. "Barry, One day were going to have kids of our own... What will we name them?" She reverses his question and he not so subtly answers like it's been on his mind "I really like the name...*** Back to reality, Caitlin looks at the paper and scratches down a name...