Chapter 2-19

"I'm home!" Caitlin yells to Nora in a soft tone as she walks in the door. Hanging up Barry's jacket on the door knob she rounds the corner into the living room. "Hey Beautiful" smiling at the sight of her mom, Caitlin lifts Danielle into her arms; Cradling her, her head gently rested on top of Danielle's, instantly asleep in her arms.
"I've been trying to get her to sleep for so long" Nora looks amazed... "She really loves you Cait" Nora's words put a cherishable smile on Caitlins face "Thank you for taking care of her" her body language happy with the thought of Barry "Always" Nora tells her, noticing the glow of emotion she long ago lost "Did something happen today?" She asks curiously as Caitlin lightly holds Dani in her arms, swaying back and forth to make sure she keeps sleeping.
"Yeah" she starts to walk towards the stairs "Something great" she pauses "I'm going to go upstairs now" now Nora's intrigued...
Barry tries the door.. thinking it's Henry, Nora stands up "Maybe Henry knows what happened?" She walks up and opens it quickly "Hey Henry....." Her hands go straight to her mouth in surprise, Henry's reaffirming hands on Barry's broad shoulders, They're all together again...

Bombarded with questions for over 20 minutes they hold back and let him be, a smile on his face he walks inside further, looking around and nothing seems to have changed - except one thing, the toys...