Chapter 1-28

Sunset turns to sunrise and Caitlin wakes up to Barry's arm around her, she tries moving but can tell Barry is awake because he further wraps his arm around her "don't get up yet, it's the weekend" he mumbles with his head on his pillow, she turns sides to face him and lays close "10 minutes... Then I want to call Nora & Henry" she says back softly and he makes a noise in response, agreeing but noticably still half asleep.
After 20-30 minutes he decides to get up, Caitlin dead tired from school fell back asleep so he lightly kisses her cheek and makes the phone call himself.
"Mom" he says happy "Hey Barry" she responds "Can you get Dad and put this on speaker?" He asks "yeah" she agrees "I have news but I don't know if it's good or bad" he starts as she puts the phone on speaker, motioning Henry to come to her as he's outside "everything okay slugger?" Henry asks seeing the caller ID "somebody came by my dorm yesterday, I was with Cait and..." He starts and they listen "they said they were Caits sister" he says and they seem a little shocked, even through the phone "I have her number, Dad you're a cop... Could you look into this?" He asks "I sure can" Henry says and writes down the number and starts at it "is she okay?" Nora asks "I'm not sure, but I'm keeping her mind off it" he says "I can't imagine what's going on in her head" she states "I know" he agrees...