Chapter 2-16

"I..I..." Barry can see her, crying, and it breaks his heart "Danielle... My little girl is sick" she opens up to Iris, barely audible and for this Barry can only see her lips moving but he cant tell what she's saying "I'll cover your shift, it's okay, go" she embraces her in one last hug "Thank you" she whispers, then grabbing her stuff, she exits the work counter.
'Now's my chance, although the impeccably bad timing, he can't stand to see her beautiful face overstruck by grief, overwhelmed with tears, he stands up.  She's just about to walk out, every emotion striking her at once he grabs her arm.  A shock, when his hand met her arm he felt a rush of energy flush through his veins, he cant let go. "Cait" She turns around, no time to waste he puts his hands around her shoulders and powerfully kisses her.
Hesitant; she's confused, letting him kiss her she feels a spark, like ringing bells or a quote of love, she knows it feels right.  She doesn't think, having no doubt recognizing the taste of his lips she kisses back, ignoring the fact she knows it's impossible for him to be alive her hands find their way to his chest, shoulders then around his neck where they once fell before. Emotions filling her bloodstream...
Kissing turns to hugging, her grip impeccably strong and not willing to let go, she doesn't need to see his face to know it's him...