Chapter 1-38

'Now this isn't you're only surprise" Barry says as they reach out and grab each other's hands making them both smile "you know surprises aren't my thing" she says and he smirks a little "and what if I'm not able to top this?" She says hinting she had plans for today too "it's not even noon yet" is all he answers so he doesn't accidently tell her his plans.
They head out from star labs and Caitlin walks with a small smile on her face as she looks at the ground, he stops and she doesn't see this so she accidentally runs into him then subtly laughs "what's going through your mind?" He asks and holds his hands to her neck in a gentle fashion, she looks up with her sparkly eyes and reaches into her pocket "I know this might be moving too quickly, but..." She has Barry hold out his hand and she places something in it... "I just... This can't wait" she says and opens her hand so their palms on palms with something in between.  Before he looks at what it is he looks at her and fixes her hair from her face as a small gesture but one she adores, he looks back at his hand "promise rings?" He asks rhetorically with a smile "yeah" she say with relief that he didnt reject it, with both in his hands he reaches and takes ahold of her hand and puts one on her finger then his, "now I'm not sure anything can top this" he tells her...