Chapter 2-25

"Hello?" Barry answers the phone but there isn't an answer, Cisco can't find the heart to lie to Barry but he pulls himself together for a purpose, taking a deep breath he looks at Caitlin and acts like he's in a panic "We need you down at star labs fast, somethings wrong and just get here.. Quick! -" "I'm on my way" Barry hangs up the phone, gets dressed and speeds away after leaving a light kiss on Danielle's little forehead.

"Is that all you dragged me here for?" Caitlin isn't upset but at the same time isn't entirely sure if Cisco is just pulling another one of his old, childish tricks on her "to see My Bar.." she bites her lip "to see Barry Allen.. run?" She questions, laughing at the thought, a smirk growing on her lips as she tries to think unto why she just about addressed him like that "Yes, in fact, I did-" "I did call you down here for you to see 'your' Barry run" her eyes grow wide in a joking, embarrassed manner at the fact he caught her when she said that "Look, you know I'll come back to star labs, you dont have to give me a reason -" "I'm a scientist, not a waiter" she uncrosses her arms, a smile in her cheeks, lending a more approachable body language than before. "Plus.. if I wanted to watch a slow duck waddle, than I'd just take Dani with me down the the pond"...

Barry speeds into the lab, bypassing security which sets off the alarms "He's here" . . .