Chapter 2-30

An awe struck smile plastered on his cheeks, he watches himself and Caitlin exchange vows, his little girl, Danielle, the one bearing the rings, the beautiful, 4 year old little flower girl..

A gravitational feeling, heavily dragging him by the collar, being pulled back into the vortex of blue, flickering waves of light, speeding through him like air flows through his lungs; He's back.

Stumbling through the breach, the switch for time resets itself. Vital monitor still counting him, treadmill still on, Caitlin and Cisco continue watching, except one thing is different; Barry.
The force of being sent through the breach throws him straight across the room, on the ground.
They saw him one second but then a crash the next; "Barry!" Caitlin instantly calls out, running to him as he's hyperventilating; in shock. "Babe, look at me —" she rests her hand on his face "What was that? Where was I? What happened?" He tries standing up immediately "Hey.. Hey..—" she looks at him like a mother would to a child; his breathing slows.
Calming down to his normal heart rhythm he sits there, adoring the cute, parenting side of her.
He brings his hand to her face aswell and leans in to slowly kiss her.
"What was that for?" She looks curious, but non rejective "because you always seem bring me home" his relieving smile sets ease to her worry, "I'm sorry if I scared you" "—Barry, you've got superspeed, you hit the speed of light for gosh sakes" he laughs a little at the expression in her voice "You died on me, almost twice; You always scare me" he smiles at her, beaming "but I love you, and that's what counts" she smiles small at his uncanny ability to raise a positive feeling on any situation "Barry, let's go home"